Nascar racing name change in guide
nkpltrr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am still having issues with the way Verizon has changed the channel guide for Nascar races and events. It used to be that the Sprint cup races were listed as "Nascar Sprint Cup" and Nationwide races were listed at "Nascar Nationwide". Now all channel listings regardless of the channel it is on simply says, "Nascar Racing". This includes practices, qualifying, truck races, everything that is Nascar. The problem is if you try to set up a series recording you get everything. I have posted this before with no answers. I have posted on facebook with NO answers, I have talked online with live chat and NO results. I cannot seem to get anyone at Verizon to understand what they have done. This morning I wanted to set my dvr to record the Sprint Cup Qualifying but found the channel guide listed it as Nascar racing on the Speed channel and ESPN. I had to go out the the Nascar web site to see which one to record and hope it is correct. I cannot belieive I am the only one experiencing this problem??? Anyone out there that can help????

0 Likes
Re: Nascar racing name change in guide
SportsOnly

Sorry I cannot help, but I'm having the same issue.  I've got to go clean out all this crap to reduce down to the races.  I just came over from Uverse and never had this issue.  Fios menu is a lot clugey too...

0 Likes
Re: Nascar racing name change in guide
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes