New Fios subscriber on screen questions? Help I'm in hot water!!
punkineater

Hi-

I recently visited a friend in Edgewater, NJ who recently had Verizon Fios installed in her apartment. I did something unwise-

While she was out of the apartment I was watching TV and 2 questions popped up on the screen. They didn't seem very important questions and they wouldn't go away until I answered them, so I said "yes" to them both and didn't think too much after that. Now I am in hot water for doing this(I know-dumb of me!!). I do not remember what the questions were and nobody at tech support or anywhere in Verizon seems to know either.  The reps. I spoke to said it was probably simple set up questions. Does anybody know what these questions are??? It might help me repair my friendship a bit.   I don't know if there are different plans with FIOS, but If there are I would think she got the cheaper version of the plans.

Thanks Much!!

0 Likes
Re: New Fios subscriber on screen questions? Help I'm in hot water!!
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

You may have inadvertenly ordered a premium channel or PPV.  If you were on a channel that was not subscribed to (especially premiums) you can subscribe from the box by answering yes to to consecutive prompt screens.  Other than that, haven't a clue what you did.

I know hindsight is 20-20 but next time if you don't understand what something is asking, don't agree to it.

0 Likes