Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

New Fios subscriber on screen questions? Help I'm in hot water!!

Contributor
Contributor

New Fios subscriber on screen questions? Help I'm in hot water!!

Message 1 of 2
(551 Views)

Hi-

I recently visited a friend in Edgewater, NJ who recently had Verizon Fios installed in her apartment. I did something unwise-

While she was out of the apartment I was watching TV and 2 questions popped up on the screen. They didn't seem very important questions and they wouldn't go away until I answered them, so I said "yes" to them both and didn't think too much after that. Now I am in hot water for doing this(I know-dumb of me!!). I do not remember what the questions were and nobody at tech support or anywhere in Verizon seems to know either.  The reps. I spoke to said it was probably simple set up questions. Does anybody know what these questions are??? It might help me repair my friendship a bit.   I don't know if there are different plans with FIOS, but If there are I would think she got the cheaper version of the plans.

Thanks Much!!

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: New Fios subscriber on screen questions? Help I'm in hot water!!

Message 2 of 2
(535 Views)

You may have inadvertenly ordered a premium channel or PPV.  If you were on a channel that was not subscribed to (especially premiums) you can subscribe from the box by answering yes to to consecutive prompt screens.  Other than that, haven't a clue what you did.

I know hindsight is 20-20 but next time if you don't understand what something is asking, don't agree to it.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.