Switch Account

New Hallmark Drama Channel

New Hallmark Drama Channel

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 21 of 26
(1,316 Views)

Verizon does not respond to requests about channel carriage.

And even though they said it has launched, I don't see a single cable company carrying it.

Have tried their  channel locator for various zip codes around the country. Don't see a single cable company listed.

Most wikipedia pages for channels list companies that carry it.

It doesn't list any.

Maybe try reaching out to Hallmark to see what their rollout plan is.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Sandygb
Contributor
Message 22 of 26
(1,254 Views)

I am looking for the new Hallmark Drama channel also and hope it will be added to the FIOS lineup soon. I also watch Hallmark, and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. Love them both!

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 23 of 26
(1,032 Views)

I would also like to see the Hallmark Drama Channel added to the Fios lineup. In addition, when will Fios add TCM in high definition? It is the only major cable operator that doesn't carry the channel in high definition.

Platinum Contributor II
Message 24 of 26
(1,022 Views)

According to their wikipedia page, hallmark drama still has very limited carriage.  Dish does in SD. But basically no one else

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor josy
Contributor
Message 25 of 26
(928 Views)

hi, i have fios. i see there is a new channel, hallmark drama. can anyone tell me what channel it is on fios, or has verizon come out with it yet? thanks, josy

Platinum Contributor II
Message 26 of 26
(915 Views)

Verizon has not yet added.

Not sure how many of the majors have either.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.