Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 211
(11,254 Views)

All,

Verizon is rolling out new vod menus.

For details, check this link.

http://www.verizon.com/home/MLP/IMG.html?CMP=EMC-CON_2016-Q4_RX-NA-Nov10EVOEM2a_0166&txid=B20161130_...

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
210 REPLIES
bob5
Contributor
Message 1 of 211
(10,969 Views)

My On Demand menu has changed and I do not like the new one. Is there any way to get back the old menu for On Demand? I cannot find anything now.

Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 2 of 211
(10,954 Views)

Assuming you got the new one that has been discussed elsewhere, then the answer is no.

While it is new there is a chance that if you and others can make specific suggestions or report bugs, they may make changes.

Enesha
Contributor
Message 4 of 211
(11,243 Views)

Afternoon.  Not 100% sure this is the right place. I wanted to complain about the new on-demand menus.  First of all it keeps offering tips and such to go through. Secondly it sucks!  It takes forever to scroll through it. Super pushes what they want you to rent/buy.  It's clunky to maneuver and they should have left well enough alone.  Ugh.  I know nothing can be done about it, but I needed to vent in case someone reads this and would see how **bleep** I am.  Stop screwing with things. UGH

kevinbarry
Contributor
Message 5 of 211
(11,213 Views)

Totaly agree! The new menu  is a nightmare! They need to go back to the original menu.

kevinbarry
Contributor
Message 6 of 211
(11,209 Views)

The new menu is terrible! It is ridiculously cumbersome to use.

kevinbarry
Contributor
Message 7 of 211
(11,183 Views)

Does anyone know how to complain to Verizon about the new diffecult to use VOD menu? I cant find an email address or even a phone # to call to let them know my dissatisfaction. 

dale535
Copper Contributor
Message 8 of 211
(11,163 Views)

We have just noticed that the on demand menu has changed on us.  IMO, it is much harder to find what we are looking for.  Also there are some shows that we know should be in the on demand listings that we cannot even find anymore.

Is there any way to revert to the previous menu?

afterburner666
Contributor
Message 9 of 211
(11,145 Views)

I wish there was a way to go back. It was updated the beginning of December and it is horrible. It doesn't even work. I've been reluctant to call CS as I know it will get me nowhere and take an hour of my time. Last night I had to use my Roku to watch the final episode of Westworld on HBO GO because the new Fios on demand menu initially wouldn't let me select the last episode and then later in the evening the last episode wasn't even on the menu to pick?  Why they can't leave things alone that actually work is beyond me. They apparently are using the Microsoft update playbook..........throw a half @#!$ update out there and let the customers let us know what doesn't work. 

royboy1000
Contributor
Device: 617-512-9114
Message 10 of 211
(11,125 Views)

New On Demand Format is absolutely terrible.  Movies within Premium channels are images instead of titles and take forever to scroll through.  I plan to change to Comcast or cancel all premium channels because it's so time-consuming that it has discouraged me from even bothering to search premium channels.

My Rewards+
Start earning points Enrolling in My Rewards+ is quick, free and easy

Refer A Friend
Refer friends to the Verizon Fios Family, and earn 10,000 My Rewards+ points
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Refer a Friend
  • Manage Services
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios