Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

New VOD menus

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

New On Demand menu question

Message 31 of 250
(6,483 Views)

The new menu for On Demand Programming is horrible.  I Hate it!!!!

I could not find any place else to provide feedback, so I am posting it here.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New VOD menus

Message 32 of 250
(6,445 Views)

It's all about money.  Now it will cost you $1.99 to see previously free tv shows.  Just a Verizon money grab.  Geez, I get to choose between companies like Verizon and Cox?  It's more and more like having to choose between Clinton and Trump! :-0

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 33 of 250
(6,444 Views)

They know what the feedback would be, that's why they didn't give you an easy way to express it!  I think I'll call their customer service number and gripe.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 34 of 250
(5,217 Views)

New on demand menu is so terrible. Did an idiot design this?  Just pictures, you can't see the titles.   I just want a list to browse, then select for more info.  To go through Showtime, it will take 30 minutes to see each movie title as you have to highlight each picture to see the title.  Awful, terrible, idiotic!  Hope your on demand revenue drops like a tack! 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

On Demand Interface

Message 35 of 250
(5,202 Views)

Is there an option avialable to change the on demand UI back to the old style? The new On Demand UI is pure suckness. I feel like stabing my eyes out every time I try to find something.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 36 of 250
(5,195 Views)

Completly agree!! Complete suck. Makes me want to burn my eyes out with cold fire.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 37 of 250
(5,180 Views)

I am not completely opposed to the new layout, but I admit I haven't done a lot of browsing yet. What I did notice that gave me pause, is they want to charge $2 for an episode that would be free if you had remembered to DVR it that week. What is up with that mess?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 38 of 250
(5,174 Views)

Will be leaving Verizon at end of contract.  I pay a lot for all channels, all premium channels also.  Now they want $2 per tv episode, for a channel I already pay for?   Crazy!  

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: On Demand Menu has Changed

Message 39 of 250
(5,173 Views)

I agree.  The new on demand menu is horrible. Don't bother trying to voice your opinion with Fios since it falls in deaf ears. The local Fios store is structured for sales, not dealing with customer complaints.  Classic example of a big company dictating what a customer needs regardless if the customer needs it.  Fios has become less customer service oriented and this is just one more example. Last trick was pulling phone numbers off the website under "Contact Us". Maybe enough people will complain on the "Virtual Chat" or this forum to get some action. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

New "On Demand"

Message 40 of 250
(5,148 Views)

Our household is  very unhappy with the new "On Demand Menu".   We find it very hard to see clearly.  Is there a way to change it to lists instead of the boxes.?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.