On Damand
Morgan456

Can you change back to the old on demand menu? The new one is to difficult to navigate.

0 Likes
Re: On Damand
doh1
Enthusiast - Level 3

i too do not like the new menu. i gave it a while to get used to it , tried to be patient but nope . the old one was way better i am sad to say.

0 Likes
Fios menu
sandman16

Can anyone tellme why the FIOS menu has cahnged. also why do we have to paay for certain CBS on demand shows like Kevin canWait.

0 Likes
Re: New VOD menus
Tkelly1609

I absolutely hate the new on-demand menu format.  It's extremely user-unfriendly and hard to read.  Does anyone know how you can find recently added movies in the premium channels anymore?  Verizon needs to give customers the option to go back to the old menu as a default!

0 Likes
dlfuller2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Another vote of disgust.  Verizon consistently violates norms of good user interfaces and this one is a HUGE step further in that direction.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not voting one way or another.

But it is similar to the menu systems I have both on my smart TV and roku boxes.

So my assumption is that is the look they were going for.

Must be the in thing for menus....

0 Likes
New Channel Line-Up Icons versus no Icons
Bubalina
Enthusiast - Level 2

Before, all the cable channels, whether Premium or listed under Networks did not have Icons for Programs. The programs appeared only as text. Some channels, especially, HBO, have many shows. It is very difficult to scroll through the icons from left to right with the remote. It was much EASIER before to scroll UP AND DOWN the lineup alphabetically. It is so annoying in fact, that I have ceased looking at the shows unless I know the show is there from some other source. Browing the list is very unwieldly. 

Bubalina
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Menus are unwieldly and hard to scroll through since they are icons. Up and Down scrolling through text names for shows was much easier. And the pictures of the actors are horrible. They all look like monsters!

0 Likes
Ntsur
Enthusiast - Level 1

This change is disturbingly bad.  I will begin looking for a new provider.  I spent an hour on the phone with tech support yesterday to be told it was designed this way.  Designed this way????  If that means designed so that I pay for a service that I am now unable to use I would agree.  Accordingly it is time for me to change providers.  The technical support manager eventually simply stopped responding to my questions about this.  That, perhaps was the final straw.

0 Likes
JasonD52
Enthusiast - Level 2

This new visual icon format for the menu is ridiculous...very hard to find anything versus a simple text-based list.

Guess what Verizon? It's REALLY easy to find and watch shows on Netflix and Amazon on my smart TV. That's where I'll be spending my time and money.

0 Likes