Re: New On-Demand design? Feedback.
Bja2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hate the new on demand. It is cumbersome to use  & much harder. My screen frequently freezes sunce this upgrade & the solution is to exit & start again. Not sure what  erizon was thinking when they made this change. 

Would love to have the previos On

Demand  menu back. 

on demand change and charges to view some programd that are on demand
popi1

I do not like the new "on demand" format and why are some stations charging to watch their programs on " on demand"?

0 Likes
Re: New Online listing
frankcliff
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agrree the new TV listing is the worst possible menu. You have to look at pictures of movies you watched 20 years ago.

change it NOW or ill go to comcast

DVR Guide
jroheather
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon recently updated the DVR Guide and I think it is absolutely awful.  To get to a show or movie you want you have to slowly scroll through pictures alphabetically, which takes forever.  Much more difficult than the previous format.  Does anyone agree?

Re: New VOD menus
Robinj18
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new on demand menu is horrible and looking over some of the comments many people feel the same way I do. Please change to back to what it was. 

Re: On Demand Menu has Changed
brauvi123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I couldn't agree more. The new menu stinks. It's dark and depressing, difficult to navigate, slow and cumbersome. Why did they have to "fix" or change something that wasn't broken??? Verizon should give their customers the option to keep the original menu. With the exhorbitant amounts of money they charge to give us one of the worst services and channel lineup around, and a customer service that requires hours on the phone trying to get an answer to your questions or requests from different and ignorant employees - if you are lucky - they should make it easier and not worse. For some time I've thinking to switch to another provider more customer friendly, and this is probably one of the reasons why I should do it.

Re: New Menus for VOD
grandma71
Enthusiast - Level 1

Regarding the new menu for On demand progams, absolutely terrible. 

Firstly the menu is tiny even when highlighted, 

Second  it seems to take forever to scroll what you want and then it takes time to get the episode you want.

May I ask why did you change, the old addage, if it's not broke don't fix it and if you do fix it to the advantage to the customer.

Please either go back. 

NoPoliticalTies
Enthusiast - Level 1

This new menu is a total disappointment and a frustration to use.  Who wants to scroll endlessly through graphics of  movies?? I just want to list and choose without wasting time. Switching to Comcast when contract is up. 

Re: New Ondemand menu
melissa011
Enthusiast - Level 3

On Demand menus much harder to use.

Most technologies companies put nw interfaces in front of user design feedback panels to test for usability before rolling out to all their customers. Clearly, the FIOS user design team does not do this!!

0 Likes
melissa011
Enthusiast - Level 3

For FIOS Menu Design Team:

The new OnDemand menu doesn't show the full description of movies on HBO or SHO.  This is MUCH more important than showing icons of the cast.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show the entire movie description versus truncating it after x characters. NEED to see the entire movie descriptions!