Re: How do I get the old On Demand menu back?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you hit one demand button, what options do you have?

mine starts at featured.  Then my stuff, movies, tv , kids and more.

each one shows a menu on the left that hitting down arrow allows me to navigate.

0 Likes
Re: How do I get the old On Demand menu back?
jetsgirl4141

The top bar disappears about once a week for me, I have to reboot the stb in order to get it back.  Horrendous design.

0 Likes
Re: New VOD menus
Lawdogmd

Yep, the new VOD is horrible! Terrrrribly slow and very hard to navigate.  Even worse, I now have to pay for shows on channels I have.

This has me shopping for a new provider.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Menu has Changed
CeciliaFlores

It is really bad this changed never works good, not an easy one to use. Fios please change it it is really bad.

0 Likes
Re: New Fios VOD Menus
milobeecute
Enthusiast - Level 1

totally agree. I am actually considering going with a different company. I can barely watch the premium channels I pay for. I never can find anything without spending a ridiculous amount of time scrolling through posters. I hate it!

Re: FiOS On Demand in need of a complete overhaul! Won't you agree?
Aerogal
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also just switched from Comcast X1 to Fios due to costs.  The Fios search is 15 years old, I worked at the first On Demand company so this is the truth!  Please upgrade your search, then let's re-engineer the other outdated components.   BTW your On Demand top menu needs a user-based overhaul.  Took me two days to find where the list of all the HBO movies were.  Thanks for listening!

Re: FiOS On Demand in need of a complete overhaul! Won't you agree?
Aerogal
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cox has licensed X1 and should be available in a few months.

0 Likes
Video On Demand
Beats1
Enthusiast - Level 3

So why is Verizon's on demand so horrible. The filters are non existent on the cable box making me search for movies on my phone than the phone won't even bookmark them to my box. Previously being an Xfinity customer I have to say Verizon is way behind on this. Just adding filters on the box would help a ton. I have all the premium channels and just want to browse what NEW movies are on them without having to go through every movie on each network individually. Let me select the networks so I can view HBO,Showtime,etc. etc. all at once and sort them via release date. If I could just do that I would be happy. I'm not even going to go into how so many movies are screwed up with descriptions not matching with the correct movie or how some are supposed to be in Spanish and aren't and those not supposed to be in Spanish are. This on demand seriously needs some work but please at least start by letting me filter through these movies. Thank you!

On Demand
jerrytech11
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new On demand interface sucks. Please bring back the original version. I barely use it anymore. It's extremely difficult to navigate, to the point where we simply don't use it anymore. Also, it locks up my set top box. It really is poorly designed and needs to be pulled. I'll guarantee you there has been significant loss of rental revenue because of this ridiculous format. Change it back.

Re: New VOD menus
Butsky
Enthusiast - Level 2

I totally agree with everyone who hates the new VOD menus.  Is there anyone who likes them?

0 Likes