Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon does not monitor and respond.

0 Likes
Re: New On Demand Interface
Jayhawk72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now that it's nearly impossible to browse premium on demand movies and series, I may drop all premimun channels on GOT is over.  It's not worth all the extra money as most of our premium content viewing is browsed on demand. 

0 Likes
Re: How do you complain to Verizon about their new VOD menu?
Jayhawk72
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same issue, told survey that I would email customer service.  Not possible.  Chat was busy.  No telephone number available for the telephone company.

0 Likes
Re: How do you complain to Verizon about their new VOD menu?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Jayhawk72 wrote:

I had the same issue, told survey that I would email customer service.  Not possible.  Chat was busy.  No telephone number available for the telephone company.

Phone number is always 1-800-verizon.  Although its hard to get to someone about complaints in any case. 

If trying to report things about the VOD try to make your comments to Verizon specific.  Don't say its terrible, suggest things e.g. new filter or sort options.

0 Likes
On Demand
caseycop

Has anyone had issues with the new On Demand interface? A few months back if I recall Verizon updated the On Demand Interface. It performs very poorly. 10-15 second delays are typical with each keystroke on the remote, which makes it nearly impossible to browse. Has anyone else experience this? Are there any updates on the way to improve performance?

0 Likes
Re: On Demand
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What model STB do you have?

I have not seen that type of delay with Quantum hardware.

0 Likes
Fios On-Demand interface
mvmone
Enthusiast - Level 2

A plea to the FiOs techies... I have to say, I've been a happy FiOs customer since they first hung their fiber in Yonkers. For the first time in over 10 years, I've had thoughts of switching my TV service. The new On-demand interface is absolutely maddening. I have 75/75 and loading the On-Demand screen is hugely demanding (no pun intended).  No other interface on my network operates in such a letharic manner. The navigation of it is super annoying and slow. Side scrolling through innumerous show icons ... Lord help you if the show begins with Z!! Is there anyway to streamline this interface to make it more resonsive and quick to load? I mean, the Netflix interface that steams over wi-fi is infinitely more responsive. Not sure why this one is so horribly sluggish and clunky. Please, please, please improve this interface!

0 Likes
Re: Fios On-Demand interface
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What model STB do you have?

I have Quantum and find it fairly responsive.

And you can expedite side scrolling by holding the FFWD button.

0 Likes
Re: New VOD Menus and interaction
Fios_User1

CRobGauth, thanks for your tip that the FastForward button lets you scroll one page at a time. This was the tip I was looking for. 

I do not know if it is posted elsewhere, but one thing I figured out is that when scrolling through a long set of shows, you jump to the categories on the left side by choosing "Previous".

However, the system is still sluggish which only Verizon can fix. 

0 Likes
Fios on demand
CeciliaFlores

Fios on demand needs to be change back th way it was. It is awful never works, unfriendly use. Please Verizon do something 

0 Likes