Re: New VOD menus
Rogerrabbit1

I totally agree with your post... question...have you figured out where the cinema after dark is hidden?

0 Likes
On demand
CeciliaFlores

On demand is just awful terrible service, screen goes black when trying to choose an option. Is the worst program they use for on de,and, please go back to old program we used on demand.

0 Likes
Months into Fios ON DEMAND way too confusing
DeeMD215

Outside of ever hiking pricing i was happy with Comcast! I am NOT ok with trying to find Movies, TV etc with Fios, i do not like having to go thru up down left right up down to find what i can watch.. and to go online to veiw programming it DOES NOT give me the ability to as comcast did mark something for viewing on my TV (not computer) also it very vague was to what is free what prices are.. when i call and ask why some thing say rent/buy when free or why tv shows i have to pay to view that are currently on tv.. they say "IT DEPENDS".. **bleep** depends? i ask why some shows i can view free on comptuer but same show i cannot view on any of my tvs.. again "IT DEPENDS"..  well its gonna depend if i take this crap out my home.  I dont like when going thru menus to all and overload of kiddie programs..that i have to sort past..  is there no monthly email that shows you whats available.. i just do not get this system.. it's like a maze.. nothing is simple .. and ALSO if i stop a movie on.. on demand and go back to it.. its restarts from the beginnilng  COMCAST had simple system.. u chose to restart or continue.. this FIOS is the **bleep**s im ok with internet and phone (even that Comcast use to show who's calling on my tv ) this give u no idea .. im locked in but if i get a deal that another provider will buy out..im ditchin this.

0 Likes
Re: Months into Fios ON DEMAND way too confusing
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Content providers choose whether VOD content is free or has a charge.

I agree I don't understand why some providers will charge on VOD but free on their site.

Maybe they are trying to drive traffic to their site instead of allowing it on demand.

Verizon made a change to VOD to put free and pay content together.

Before, you would initially see free content. You would then have to navigate to another portion of VOD area to find additional episodes that were available for a fee.

0 Likes
Re: How do you complain to Verizon about their new VOD menu?
MMBEJF

I agree. It' really frustrating and I'm a newer customer. I gave up. It takes too long to search. Add better filters please that I can pick and choose from. Let me have a way just to see all movies in the VOD library and sort based on my preference. Also, the responsiveness of the box is slow. It reminds me of an older service. Not something I'd expect from Verizon being that it' a major carrier.

0 Likes
VOD Interface is not user friendly
ch10025

I know others have complained but I'm adding a message so its on the top as it's been a year and the interface is still terrible.

It takes way too long to scroll through and search for what you want to see. Very frustrating. TWC (now Spectrum) was much easier! 

Also please stop making us click through your messages when we first turn on the TV 

So annoying!!!!

0 Likes
Re: VOD Interface is not user friendly
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What messages are you seeing?

Most of these can be disabled in settings.

Also, there is no reason to turn STB off.

Doesn't save any electricity.

Just turn TV off an on.

0 Likes
billst21

I totally agree.  I cannot believe that they have not changed this back.  Hey Verizon - go look at the interface of any streaming service and copy that.  I have to watch HBO Go on my Amazon stick instead of the on demand service just so I can find what I want to watch.  Deplorable.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I find their VOD menus to be quite similar to a number of the streaming services I have on my Roku.

All are ICONs that you have to scroll through to find what you want.

0 Likes
Re: Video On Demand
mcj30412

Did you ever find a fix for filtering new movies on the premium channels?  This new format SUCKS.  Having to dig through the whole library just makes me want to go to Redbox.  Sigh.

0 Likes