New guide

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

New guide

Message 1 of 7
(1,174 Views)

The new guide for fios is absolutely terrible.  You obviously did not check with anyone who has poor vision to see how the site was for them.  THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.   It is very difficult to see or read the guide.  It is just horrible. Put it back to what it was you are not making an improvement to our services with this you have made it extremely difficult to read now.. It is as if it doesn't even exist anymore for me it is that hard to read.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: New guide

Message 2 of 7
(1,121 Views)

I apologize for any inconvenience the new guide format has caused you.  For more information about the new guide and to suggest changes you'd like to see, please see our At-Home forum post, which you can find here:

http://bit.ly/f8qAwX

If you have any other questions about the guide or are in need of assistance, please send me a message or post back here.  Thanks!

Karl
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 7
(1,109 Views)

Karl -

The link you supplied goes to a "FOURSQUARE.COM" website.

It has nothing to do with program guide.

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 7
(1,089 Views)

Sorry for the link being incorrect. You can reach the at home blog at

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/bg-p/ResidentialBlog

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 7
(1,062 Views)

I respectfully disagree. I love the new guide.  The new features are terrific, the colors are great, it's a big improvement.  I don't know why the OP likes the old guide better...

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 7
(1,054 Views)

I think this new guide is horrible. Is there any way, ANY WAY AT ALL, to get my screens to show the old guide again? The new guide is SO annoying I'm tended to return to ComCast.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 7 of 7
(177 Views)

As this thread is now over nine years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.