No CBS Sports channel with FIOS???
dorsalfin1

why do I have NBC Sports but have to pay for CBS Sports? I missed probably the most exciting US Open men's final match ever last night because I just found out that I do not have CBS Sports channel.......I never imagined that out of all of my channels I would not have a CBS channel.....and I pay Verizon over $180 per month! I am not a happy camper

0 Likes
Re: No CBS Sports channel with FIOS???
Coachdny
Enthusiast - Level 3

US Open Mens Final was on the national CBS channel.. here in NY it was ch 2 (502 HD).  

0 Likes
dorsalfin1

the match was 5 hours long- it was moved over to CBS Sports at 7pm

0 Likes
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

We have CBS Sports - it's channel 94.  Obnoxiously, we don't have it in HDTV.  Last year, Tech played a game on there and I had to go watch it with my Dad (he has Cox cable) to see it in HD.

Not having CBS Sports in HD and not having the PAC 12 network are two glaring deficiencies in FIOS.

0 Likes
Coachdny
Enthusiast - Level 3

It stayed on channel 2(502) in NY.  ALL 5 hours.

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Stayed on channel 503 (CBS main) for the whole match in VHO8 (Philly / S. Jersey region).

0 Likes
steven113
Contributor - Level 3

espn had the right to alot of coverage now CBS-sportsnet has some of the rights as well as tennis channel

0 Likes
RetiredPrincess

Why is CBS Sports a paid for service channel? Has local sports, college etc yet you have to pay? What is the cost through Fios??  

0 Likes
ansky201
Contributor - Level 1

You have to subscribe to the Ultimate HD package to get CBS Sports Network.  There also was a sports package for about $8/month that includes it but I don't even know if that is still offered.

0 Likes
ronnie423
Enthusiast - Level 3

cbs sports network is on fios tv not shutdown ok thank you ok check in new york city fios send out the tv listings every month.

0 Likes