Switch Account

No Record of my order for the FiOS German Package!?

No Record of my order for the FiOS German Package!?

Highlighted
Contributor CarstK
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(6,854 Views)

I order the FiOS German Package yesterday, got a confirmation number from the agent, and an ETA of 5 p.m. for the order to complete. As of this morning, the channels still don't show up, so I contact support.  The agent tells me the confirmation number is not in the system....  "I show an order due by the 9th".  How confident can I be that the order has actually been processed?  Apparently all I can do is wait...  

Not that it helps, but at least I have a record of all this by using the live chat option.

Any help from a Verizon Rep on this Forum would be appreciated.  Please see the chat session transcript below.

Kind regards,

CarstK

************************************************************************************ 

Your chat ID number is 02080956841.

Welcome to Verizon Live Chat. You have selected to chat about:
 TN: 4253571012
 Subject: FiOS Television (Other)
 Question: I ordered the FiOS German Package (channels 1787 & 1788) yesterday - order confirmation number 0N8370143, but when i go to the channels, it says they are still unavailable.

07:45:37 A Verizon Service Representative will be with you shortly. Thank you.
 07:45:47 Agent Jim has joined.
 07:45:47 Jim : Chat ID for this session is 02080956841.

Jim: Thank you for contacting Verizon Click to Chat Technical Support.
My name is Jim. Please verify the account holders Name and address.
(Me): (My name & address)
Jim: thank you. I am seeing an order made yesterday that is due tomorrow.
(Me): when i place the order yesterday, i was told the channels would be available by 5 p.m.
Jim: 0N8370164
Jim: I am not finding the order you posted.
(Me): 0N8370143 was the number I was given by the agent
(Me): I placed it through online chat. Chat ID 02070948459
Jim: I do not have access to online ordering. This is for tech support. The only order I see is 0N8370164 which shows the fios German package and it is due on the 9th.
(Me): OK, so it looks like the agent didn't place that order for me. Not sure where that other order is coming from then...
(Me): When can i expect the channels to show up tomorrow?
Jim: I do not see one.
Jim: If you call back later today a network technician may be able to push the order.
 Your session is now closed.
 Thank you. Have a nice day.

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 3
(6,836 Views)

I would suspect that next business day being Monday the 9th. I know it may have not gotten processed until late. That is one thing I miss that Directv used to do, instant changes. But even now I think they are only 9-5. 

"Jim: I do not have access to online ordering. This is for tech support. The only order I see is 0N8370164 which shows the fios German package and it is due on the 9th."

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(6,825 Views)

When I order the German Package over the phone, I was told I could watch the channels within 2-24hrs.

After that time (and channels not running - still getting the message I wasn't signed up when switching to the channels), I pressed the "OK"-key to initiate an additional order with the remote-control. After a few seconds, the channels were "On Air"..

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.