Re: No RedZone - Week 2 - Round 2
dnjellis

Not working for me either in Maryland.  We didn't need to order it last week when it came on super late.

0 Likes
jetsbrvs18
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get a message saying that Verizon's records indicate that I've previously ordered Red Zone (no kidding, I went through this last week).  Then it says that programming will start once the order has been processed (great, I'm sure it will be processed once the games are over).  Fios is a joke.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

jetsbrvs18, 

Your issue was escalated.  Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this -- 

@jetsbrvs18 wrote:

I get a message saying that Verizon's records indicate that I've previously ordered Red Zone (no kidding, I went through this last week).  Then it says that programming will start once the order has been processed (great, I'm sure it will be processed once the games are over).  Fios is a joke.

0 Likes
meganrtt
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sure hope my issue gets escalated too...considering I have the same issue!

jsims88
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been on hold for over 50 minutes. This is a joke. This is my second year as a subscriber of Redzone. Of course Verizon wants to keep everyone in the dark on the problem.

bearpaws1

THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!! Two weeks in a row??? It said the channel would start working "within 30 minutes or less". TWO HOURS later i'm still without my redzone! What do I have to do to get what I paid for?? PLEASE HELP/FIX

0 Likes
jetsbrvs18
Enthusiast - Level 2

@KH-OrnEsh wrote:

jetsbrvs18, 

Your issue was escalated.  Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this -- 

@jetsbrvs18 wrote:

That's great that you publicly say the issue has been escalated to make it seem as though Fios is helping people through the situation.  But, I'd just like to point out to everyone that I have NOT received any direct message, I've been sitting on hold for 22 minutes, and Fios has failed to inform anyone of the situation regarding Red Zone.

0 Likes
jetsbrvs18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Red Zone finally started working for me TWO hours after the first kickoff.  My recommendation to anyone with this problem is to make sure you call verizon WAY before kickoff to confirm that it will be working, and also call after the games today to complain.  I haven't been able to get through at all by phone, but I'll be calling later today again.

0 Likes
bearpaws1

Can someone please ESCALATE my issue so I can watch this channel?? 

0 Likes
jsims88
Enthusiast - Level 1

One problem solved. There is more than one person on this forum. Can we escalate everbody's issue.

0 Likes