No NFL REd Zone Channel
Dave675

I am also trying to get my NFL Red Zone channel activated.  I am supposed to activate via channel 835 but the screen hangs up without activating. So far I cannot get any information to fix this problem.   I am aware that there are many other people with the same problem.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: No RedZone - Week 2 - Round 2
bearpaws1

If/when this ever gets fixed, I would like to know how we all will be compensated? How much should we expect to have our bills reduced by?

0 Likes
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hey Everybody, 

GREAT NEWS! Your NFL RedZone on FiOS should be working. Just turn your box off then back on. We sincerely apologize for the issues today. 

If anyone is still having an issue or need me to check the account I will gladly do so. Please message me directly, and I'll take a look at it, 

Thank you, 
~Eric 

0 Likes
bearpaws1

Eric, I messaged you directly and did not get a response. I turned off my box and even rebooted it. The channel is not working.

0 Likes
meganrtt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is fixed. Thank you!

0 Likes
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

go to 335 and activate.

you are welcome

0 Likes
NFL Red Zone
jerseyragazzi

Received an e-mail fro Verizon, stating that the Red Zone is available at no extra charge--selected the channel and could not get the program.  Called Verizon for help and went through its automate maize and got cut off 3 times.  Try to use the website automated help, but it was a waste of time as it would not recognize my sentence.  Was anyone successfull? 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes