In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I got 2 emails early this morning about the lack of a contract with WPXI the local NBC affiliate and see that those several channels and sub channels have been blacked out. If Verizon can’t get a good price from the Pittsburgh affiliate, why not negotiate with a different affiliate or even just negotiate to get the network feed directly? I am more interested in the network content than the local content.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-01-2020 08:53 AM
UNACCEPTABLE. How do you not carry NBC in Pittsburgh?? Are you trying to drive all the loyal, long-time Verizon customers to be like their twenty-something children and go buy smart tvs and use streaming services? Remember: THIS IS PITTSBURGH, HOME OF THE BOOMERS.
01-01-2020 10:10 AM
I agree, I do not need WPXI. But I want NBC. Most of the things I watch is on that channel. If they dont fix that asap, I will be switching to Comcast. I am no contract so nothing is holding me back. And my husband is already on me to call and switch because he already has been annoyed with them.
Don't these **bleep** at NBC know we can get their station for nothing? Sometimes I don't understand where these so called exes. get their brains.
01-02-2020 07:06 AM
I am more than a little displeased with this situation. I already am paying for services that mean nothing to me like the Spanish channels. If this is a financial decision between two parties like Verizon and Cox Media, why can't Verizon have a menu where subscribers pay for only the channels they want, like NBC ? I would be more than happy to pay for the channels I want. I hope that the parties can settle this soon, or I will be making changes in my cable provider.
01-02-2020 10:13 AM
It is absolutely ridiculous that Verizon does not carry NBC a main station. That is one of the only stations some people watch. I will be switching services if this issue is not resolved soon.