Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Noggin to Nick Jr and from The N to TeenNick was at the direction of MTV Networks.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Noggin to Nick Jr and from The N to TeenNick was at the direction of MTV Networks.

Message 11 of 22
(11,664 Views)

I have all the folders and they are all populated with programming. However I noticed that the Dora, Diego, Max and ruby shows have been moved to a new folder called Preschool. Check it out and see if it is the same in your area.

"If your problem has been solved, please mark it as such. Don't forget to hand out your Kudos!"
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Noggin to Nick Jr and from The N to TeenNick was at the direction of MTV Networks.

Message 12 of 22
(11,659 Views)

That is the flow process.  It is still updating.  Eventually it will be completed and all content will be loaded and available.

Joe D
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 13 of 22
(11,657 Views)

That is accurate Dora, Diego, Max and ruby shows have been moved to a new folder called Preschool.

Joe D
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 14 of 22
(11,649 Views)

I am seeing the preschool folder and Dora, Diego ect shows.  I will check to see if more is updated after the process continues.  Thank you for the assistance with hopefully getting this finally rectified.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 15 of 22
(11,617 Views)

I still don't have a nick jr folder or preschool folder.  Is Texas just behind?  I guess I will try to be patient...

Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 16 of 22
(11,614 Views)

Here in NY the Nick Jr. folder now has about 5 shows in it. I also see the Preschool folder under Nickelodeon. So all is looking good.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 17 of 22
(11,553 Views)

Edmonds, WA still has nothing. Nick Jr. disappeared more than 2 weeks ago and hasn't returned. Tech support also stated that it will not return.

Paul

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 18 of 22
(11,537 Views)

Unfortunately Prest it sounds like you got someone that just wanted to get you off the phone instead of getting the right answer.  The tech service leaves a lot to be desired at times in the consistency of information customers are given.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 19 of 22
(11,535 Views)

Nick Jr. is now available (again?) in North Texas with what appears to be a fair amount of programming.

VOD ==> Browse All ==> Kids Free ==> Nickelodeon ==> Nick Jr.

Keller, TX 76248

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 20 of 22
(11,398 Views)

Joe,

I left my city (Edmonds) and state (WA) and still don't see Nick. Jr. Are you keeping your promise (below)  to investigate and respond, or should I add you to my list of 5 Verizon Tech Support people who didn't do anything for me ?

Your support is appreciated.

Paul

**************************************************************************************************************************

If you went in Kids Free and you dont see Nickelodeon and Nick Jr inside then feel free to post your City and State and I can investigate for you.  Thanks

Joe D
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.