Re: Not enough credits?
Nephilynx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't attempt to call customer service. I have a feeling the entire country is on the line, waiting. You'll never get anyone.

0 Likes
mhazan01

I am in Falls Church Virginia and experiencing the same crap.  I HATE VERIZON!

0 Likes
vining77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Such a widespread event, you would hope there would be some sort of communication.  We have message boxes on the set top box for some reason... or is that only to tell me of pay per view events.  If I can not call and get through, use the in home agent, or live chat, what else am I supposed to do to get an answer?  I agree, for the price of the service, this 'service' is less than satisfactory.  Issues occur, understood, but need to address them.

0 Likes
Re: VOD say "Credit Check Failure" but account is current
credit-check

Customer service says "server down in my area". On hold for fiber support group - any news on how long to fix?

0 Likes
gram3131

RI is "Off Demand" as well. Come on Verizon, what is the deal? A little help please.

0 Likes
IanInVA

I'm in Woodbridge, VA and experiencing the same thing (2200 hrs local time).  This is frustrating, Wife and I just sat down for our weekly movie night (we have young children, so don't get to do this often).  Paying a crap load of money for this service, never had this problem before.  Disappointed.

0 Likes
VOD is not working for any channels
CLS91

Why am I getting the message, "Unable to process your request at this time. Your Set-Top Box does not have enough credits to purchse this asset. Please call Verizon at 866-962-1946 and enter quick code 8632 [VOD_131] Technical Info: Credit check failure" when I try to watch a VOD. <p>I have the best FiOS package ($139.99) which includes all the basic channels as well as several premium channels. My bill is on auto-pay and is up to date. There is no reason they should be checking my credit, but even if they did, it's perfect.<p>Every time I try to call the number given it goes through all the confirmation questions (phone #, TV, etc.) and then hangs up on me. It's done this 3 times. So I called another number (888-553-1555) I have for FiOs service and that hung up on me after going through the same process as the other one as well as telling me there would be a long wait time due to all the calls. So I'm thinking I'm not the only one.<p>VOD was working fine this afternoon. Now this evening it's out, and probably for the whole weekend seeing that no one works at Verizon over the weekend. Any ideas? Thank you.

0 Likes
vining77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Interesting, I just googled Verizon VOD Credit... Seems like this has happened before, in 08 and '10.  I have had verizon that whole time but never has this occured to me.  My first thought is if this has happened before, I would expect there to be protocols in place to address the issue or at the least inform the customers.

0 Likes
ekp107

Jersey here. Friend in Western PA has the same issue...

0 Likes
dpaniccia

Happening in NY as well still can't watch VOD

0 Likes