Re: Not enough credits?
ekp107

Coincidentally, today marks the EXACT day completing my 2 year contract. The lack of communication on this is suspicious. At least Comcast communicated their issue promptly. Come on Verizon...

0 Likes
CLS91

I'm having the same problem. This afternoon VOD was working fine, now it's not and I'm getting the same message you all are. I posted a VOD message starting a new topic as I didn't see this before. Could it be a system-wide problem? And when will it be fixed? I don't think anyone works at Verizon over the weekend so if it lasts all weekend I'm going to want some credit, myself!

0 Likes
psulienz
Enthusiast - Level 2

We are experiencing the exact same problems. We get the "not enough credits" message even if it's a free show we're trying to view. For HBO On Demand, it says I'm not subscribed to HBO and prompts me to subscribe. Thinking it's just an outage or hiccup or something and you should just give it a try again later (or tomorrow). No one will really be able to help at Verizon this late in the evening, so if it's still acting up I'll be calling tomorrow during their business hours, too. First time we've had this problem. Tried resetting the box a couple times, etc. Has to be on their end. 

We're in Harford County, MD.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand "Not Enough Credits?
HLENYC

I am having this problem too.  Is there some way to fix this?

0 Likes
vining77
Enthusiast - Level 1

from a  post in feb 2011 'That means that there is a VOD block on the account. You need to contact Tech support to see if they have VOD on the account properly. If they do, then you have to contact Billing as they likely have some kind of block on your account that needs removal.'

0 Likes
cmrupertus
Enthusiast - Level 1

vining73 - I don't think that's the case if EVERYONE is having this same problem.

0 Likes
Re: VOD say "Credit Check Failure" but account is current
Jburgos81
Enthusiast - Level 1

i'm in Northern New Jersey and i'm getting this same error when i noticed i couldn't play any video on demand. VOD server is down. hopefully it comes up soon

0 Likes
psulienz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes this appears to be some sort of widespread outage rather than an individual billing problem.

0 Likes
vining77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do agree it could be unrelated, however it would appear that whatever means they have to flag an account for such a situation is concievable that multiple accts got 'flagged'.   Due to the fact you can watch trailers and view VOD items, but it only occurs on the purchasing seems to be consistent.  Please understand I am merely guessing at the cause, not announcing I know the issue.  The problem is that without communication we would all be left to assume.

0 Likes
Nephilynx
Enthusiast - Level 1

As far as "purchasing", though, I'm getting the message when I try to watch a free program. That suggests that the problem is rooted in the system, not in an account, doesn't it?

0 Likes