Re: Not enough credits?
ekp107

For me, it's not just purchasing VOD that's not working. I can't watch ANY VOD, including subscription or just regular old Entertainment (such as NBC, CBS, etc).

If this is as widespread as it appears, someone from Verizon should at least acknowledge it. If they go the entire weekend without even acknowledging that a problem exists, they will lose customers. I think most of us understand that problems happen, outages happen. You just need your service provider to actually admit there is a problem and acknowledge they are looking into it. A moderator on a messageboard only goes so far...

0 Likes
cmrupertus
Enthusiast - Level 1

What's the point of having a message board like this, if nobody from Verizon is looking at it. So frustrating! I've been searching online also to see if something has been posted somewhere explaining what is going on - I'm finding NOTHING!

0 Likes
vining77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I confirmed it is affecting my premium channels or regular VOD free channels also.   I am curious this is the first time I have even seen a mention of 'credits' though. Is this a account practice that anyone is aware of?  I have always just purchased movies and paid on the monthly bill with no mention of credits or how to accrue any credits.

0 Likes
Nephilynx
Enthusiast - Level 1

"Hello everyone

We have escalated this to Verizon for investigation. Please be patient."

Somebody did acknowledge it, on the first page.

0 Likes
Ian_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hey everyone!  We just wanted to let you know that we really appreciate you bringing this issue to us.  We are currently investigating what’s happening, and we’ll be updating you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

yual

I keep getting the same message "Not enough credits ...". I tried to call customer support several times but every phone call gets disconnected. Is this the best customer service Verizon can provide? Some message would have helped.

0 Likes
gtman55

I'm in the Baltimore MD area and I'm getting the same message when trying to access free VOD programs. This is definitely a Verizon issue. How can there be a "credit check failure" issue on free programs???

0 Likes
phillysoulman

I am so frustrated because I have tried every way possible to contact Verizon concerning this problem. I have gotten all the same scenarios as everyone else who has posted here tonight.  This is very unacceptable for such a large company to have their customers without any support and so inconvenienced.

0 Likes
VerizonBlows9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Video on Demand down in Texas as well.  Online support non-existent

0 Likes
samehere1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Folks--

VZN has made a feeble attempt at communicating.  They know this is happening.  We are facing the same issue in Northern VA.

Here is VZN's message:

Hey everyone!  We just wanted to let you know that we really appreciate you bringing this issue to us.  We are currently investigating what’s happening, and we’ll be updating you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Ian_VZ
Verizon Support"

For the record this is the first service issue we've experienced since FIOS was installed-- two or three years ago. 

One night without VOD.  Hmmmmm.  What did the pilgrims do without TV?