Re: Not enough credits?
psulienz
Enthusiast - Level 2

You know it's down...they know it's down...what else do you want, people? It's 1050pm EST...how many people do you think they have working the phones at this hour? Of course you're not getting through. Just go watch any of the other few hundred channels you've got and check it again in the morning. Seriously. Skinemax is probably showing something awesome soon.

Navyfan1984
Enthusiast - Level 1
I am having the same problem. It's not a billing issue, I checked my account. If they are changing the way they bill VOD to these "credits" it would be a big mistake. If I wanted to "buy" credits just to watch VOD I would still have Netflix or go to Redbox. And having an error message stating that I need to call in with the quick code just to get disconnected and hung up on by the system is frustrating.
0 Likes
KristaKy
Enthusiast - Level 1

This just worked for me...

menu > customer support > in home agent > stb auto correct (set top box)

0 Likes
Nephilynx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I said a little earlier, there are obviously a boatload of people having trouble. You are NOT going to reach anybody via customer service, because with, no doubt, half their customers calling in, they're a liiiiiiiiittle swamped. Chill. They'll get it fixed, it's their job. But don't complain you can't get customer service. You are not special. My advice would be to go read a book for a night. 😉 It is a really weird problem, though, never ran into this before.

0 Likes
FIOS TV & TECH Support
ginac3

For the amount of money charged for VZ FIOS Triple Package I would think reaching TECH Support would not be an issue. However, I was wrong. I understand that no service is perfect but to have major problems with VOD on a Friday night is completely frustrating yet not being able to reach TECH Support regarding this issue is unacceptable. Consumer Grade for Verizon Service = Big Fat F

0 Likes
KristaKy
Enthusiast - Level 1

This just worked for me using the remote. Go to...

menu > customer support > in home agent > stb auto correct (set top box)

All is working after just 5 minutes!!!

BBC America On Demand
bl4ckwater

I'm trying to watch Top Gear On Demand (or any other OD BBC America) but I get a message  "unable to process your request at this time.  set top box does not have enough credits to purchase this asset.  Please call verizon at 866-962-1946 and enter quick code 8632. [ vod_131 ] tech info: credit check failure"

Twice I've called the number but all I hear is silence on the other end. 

Help please

0 Likes
VerizonBlows9
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've experienced the exact same scenario.  Video on Demand displays an hour glass and then fails with a phone nunber to call along with a code.  When you call and enter the code, it drops you like a bad date.

I've tried looking for any type of Verizon Support number.  Forget it.  It looks like the've spent tons of money on a web site to send their customers in circles while not helping them at all.  I tried the Verizon support number 888-553-1555 but it's most likely a M-F 9-5 number as it just sends you packing.

Everyone, including myself, knew the rumors of how bad Verizon was when they decided to choose them as a provider.  Now we're all {please keep your posts courteous}until we switch.  But what are the options? AT&T.   

In also on an online "Live Chat" session (for what that's worth - I'll probably be chatting with someone in India anyway - what a greedy,  world we live in) .  I started at 122 but am now at 33 after 45 minutes.  I'm sure that it will drop me when I enter the top 10.

0 Likes
gtman55

Didn't do anything for me.

0 Likes
Nephilynx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Huh. Mine's working again. Weird. Whatever. Good luck, everyone else. 🙂

0 Likes