Not getting new HD Channels
Grrrrr
I don't understand why I'm not getting WGN HD, Family HD, Spike HD, etc.  Does anybody understand why this would be?  I have all the original high def channels like USA, CNN, etc.  But I'm not getting the new stuff.  Customer service is so bad that I can't get the question answered through them.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not getting new HD Channels
jamieva
Contributor - Level 1

They probably mean ABC Family HD.

Sounds like you don't have Extreme HD, you probably have the old Premier HD deal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
WGN is not new, what the heck is Family HD?? Spike HD is new and requires the Extreme Package.
0 Likes
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2
Depending on your area and the specific package you are subscribed to, you may or may not get certain channels (SD or HD).  What package are you subcribed to and what is your zip.  I can take a look and see what you should/shouldn't be getting.
0 Likes
jamieva
Contributor - Level 1

They probably mean ABC Family HD.

Sounds like you don't have Extreme HD, you probably have the old Premier HD deal.

0 Likes
Grusky

I was called (unsollicited) a couple of weeks ago, by a Verizon representative, asking if I would like a 90 day free trial of premium movie channels.    I already get a partial package of some channels, but not the main HBO, etc.   I agreed, and he said it would be activated immediately.    It still isn't working and I am having a difficult time getting in contact with anyone at VZ that knows anything about this plan.    Any ideas?     

I have done the online chat with Verizon, sent and email, and tried to call the 1-888-855-5554 number, but just put into loops.

0 Likes
alligator768

I too, discovered that i haven't been getting USA HD for over a week now, along with a couple other channels that i'm supposed to be getting with the Extreme HD plan.

0 Likes