Switch Account

Numerous channels are showing the same show.

Numerous channels are showing the same show.

Contributor KenJackson
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(1,048 Views)

These channels seem to be cross connected--they're are all showing the same show:

365, 367, 371, 373, 375 and 377.

Also, these channels are all showing the same show:

366, 372, 374, 376 and 378.

And these:

350 and 363.

And these:

385 and 387.

And these:

386 and 388.

It's very difficult to get through to Verizon.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

4 REPLIES 4
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Contributor Kissell
Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(993 Views)

I am having the same problem.  I wanted to call Verizon but there is over an hour wait due to Sandy.

Highlighted
Contributor KenJackson
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(958 Views)

I tried to call again and the robot said something like, "There's a channel outage in your area--is that what you're calling about?"

Channel outage?  I wonder if that's the issue here.  I couldn't say "yes" or "no" because I don't know if that's the issue, and the stupid robot doesn't understand "tell me more" or "maybe".

Anyway, after waiting about 30 minutes of the predicted 10 minute wait-time I gave up.

I really wish we could report problems like this on the Verizon web site.  But the site just seems to be a means of getting customers to waste time clicking on circular links.  Very frustrating.  In the past, I've actually written a letter on paper and sent it by snail mail like we did back in the 70's.

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(899 Views)

I don't know if this problem still exists, but it's not a Verizon issue.  From what I read on another forum, Showtime was having problems at their master control due to Hurricane Sandy.  It's a known issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.