On Demand HD shows? Seems to be....lacking?
Zone99

Hi,

I recently switched from Comcast and thought I would have equivalency with regards to On Demand TV shows. 

For example:

Two shows I watch are Grimm on NBC and Lost Girl on Syfy.  I used to have conflicts with recording so I'd wait a night, pull up On Demand on Comcast, browse HD, then the series and watch the most recent episode (in HD).

Verizon doesn't seem to have that though? 

I checked for this past weeks episodes and one isn't listed yet (Lost Girl, even though it was on 6 days ago and Grimm which was on last night.

Is this normal for Verizon?  Are they always so far behind with providing this kind of programming? 

If so, it's pretty...sad.

Thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: On Demand HD shows? Seems to be....lacking?
tns
Master - Level 2

Verizon depend on the provider to but the show up.  I think Comcast does its on virtual DVR, i.e. records, the major networks.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand HD shows? Seems to be....lacking?
Eliabraham

Well its still happening Grimm showed on Mon and Iam  having a difficult time accessing it ondemand. The reason I pay so much for cable is because on the ondemand functionality but with Fios its horrible and Comcast is much better you know the show will be there the next day. If you don't receord the show you might be mad for days to come ask me I know. I dont trust FIOS and their ondemand. I wonder why I am still with them oh its BBC world news. Samething with HBO shows, SHOWtime and Starz its never on demand if its is there you never get it on HD until a week later. Somebody tell why am I still with FIOS????

0 Likes