Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Why is Verizon largely incapable of having programs available next day after airing? Comcast Xfinity, for all its many faults, was quite reliable on this aspect. We'd hoped to watch the new season Doctor Who aired on 8/23/14 via FIOS Mobile while visiting family. Our account has BBC America. However, the family member visited was also a FIOS customer but their subscription did not include BBC and the app is apparently programmed to exclude a travelling customer's lineup in favor of a local STB. Not a big problem if we could view the program the next day via ON DEMAND. But, no. While Comcast customers can view newly aired programs the day after airing, Verizon FiOS customers are not so blessed. We have to wait two to three days, sometimes longer, to watch content we've paid to see. And, due to Verizon , we have to endure constant stoppage on content from Netlix, who've already given in to have Verizon stop throttling Netflix signal. Maybe time to go back to Comcast.
I feel your pain. I've been a Verizon customer for just over a year and I'm counting down the days until my contract expires. I've been waiting for the 10/15 episode of American Horror Story to appear but here we are 5 days later and nothing. Same for the 10/16 episodes of Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder. Comcast has all 3 available for viewing the next day. It doesn't make sense.