Re: peer to peer forum - NOT
Ladybugaboo
Enthusiast - Level 3

You said that this is a peer to peer forum and Verizon doesn't respond but this is not true.  They moderate all of these posts, filter and respond.  If they don't like what you have to say, they can it.  Not very democratic and definitely not peer to peer.

Re: Why are shows on OnDemand pay only?
Ladybugaboo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe the service you have is different from mine because it's only the NEW shows that I'm allowed to see for free.  After about 3 shows in, VZ starts charging.

I'm also not getting as many FREE shows as before because every single channel previously offering ON DEMAND for free is now a rental except for the newer episodes.  Binge watching previous seasons is no longer an option unless you're willing to pay.  In addition, this new ON DEMAND technology is horrible - time consuming and cumbersome.  Who dreamed up such an inconvenient system?   I'm tired of paying so much for so little to Verizon who obviously doesn't care about their customers. 

Re: "Alternative Facts"
Ladybugaboo
Enthusiast - Level 3

TOTALLY AGREE.  Verizon always says it's the networks, while we all know they're in the driver's seat.  Why would the networks offer these shows for FREE on their website but charge for them on TV.  Makes no sense and Verizon stinks big time for this fiasco that just turns customers off.  

Re: 2 complaints.
Ladybugaboo
Enthusiast - Level 3

When someone says:  "according to Verizon", I dismiss it.  Verizon is not accountable to their customers.  Any time I've called VZ because they removed a channel or I'm not getting a channel in HD, they blame the networks.  Once you sign the dotted line, you are forced to live up to an agreement that they are free to disregard.  They don't care that we pay a lot of money for a service that ends up not being what we bargained for.  They don't care if any one of their systems is hard to use.  They could have saved a lot of money by leaving the ON DEMAND as it was instead of paying some schmuck to create this monstrosity.  Sorry Verizon but doubt you can tell the difference between truth and fiction.

Re: New On Demand Screen and Pricing
Ladybugaboo
Enthusiast - Level 3

DITTO!  Highway robbery and Verizon is blaming the networks.  

You can watch what you missed on their websites but this is not what we are paying for.

nick jr on demand is paid I already have nick jr subscription.that is not fair.
utpalj

I found since last two days my kids started watching from on demand menu nick jr show I thought I have subscription so that should be free but guess what new fios on demand charge each show $2.99 that is not right. I have to lock on demand with pin now and I have to let kids cry. Looks like very soon my contract expires than I have to through this new dios out of door for sure. Xfinity is way to go.

0 Likes
Charge for last TV episode of Chicago Med
pheasntduster
Enthusiast - Level 1
Why is the series Chicago Med's last episode (3/30/1) and rest of series being charged $
Verizon "On Demand" should be renamed "Buy to Watch".
2slices
Enthusiast - Level 1

The value of my Verizon TV service has been diminished.

Disapointed that I can't catch up on previously aired TV  program that I missed without buying it.

Disapointed that I can't sample an appealing series that I missed without buying an episode.

I am willing to watch TV with advertising but that option isn't offered.

I will no longer be using "On Demand"  TV service.

I understand that the content producers are behind this and Optimum probably has eliminated free on demand anything also.

Fine.

I'll check out my Amazon Prime and see if I need Verizon TV at all.

Considering switching to an Internet only  "Single Play" package and an antenna for TV.

Re: On Demand charging for new episodes on Channels that I already subscribe to.
MJNY
Contributor - Level 2

I've sent a complaint to the Attorney General in NY. 

I will I'll not be charged twice to watch television. 

This is cannot be legal. 

Re: Why are shows on OnDemand pay only?
MJNY
Contributor - Level 2

I used to think Verizon was great. Not anymore. 

This cannot be the networks ( as Verizon has said )because this is just stopping us from watching new shows. I cannot be home every minute of every day.