Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
On demand is controlled by the broadcaster not us. What that means is if Sundance decides to remove a movie or show, they do it. It is out of our hands. However a lot of times shows are pulled if there is an error and once the error is fixed they put it back on. Like a sound file missing, or pixelization. Another option you could explore is to go to the actual channels website, and sign in there with your Verizon ID. Sometimes they let you steam shows there that are not on demand. I hope this clears up your question.