On Demand not updating???
HotCarl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had FIOS for a couple of weeks, after switching from Comcast. Is is expected behavior that the on demand shows have not updated? With Comcast, I could catch HBO shows the next day after they air- with FIOS, I have missed Curb Your Enthusiasm for the past two weeks- the older episodes are there, but not the most recent two.

Also, no FX  On Demand? No Always Sunny or Sons Of Anarchy? Wasn't this supposed to be an upgrade?

0 Likes
Re: On Demand not updating???
tomv

(edit)  We have been waiting all week for ABC to add their latest programs from last Sunday, the 22nd and still nothing posted after five days. Does anyone at Verizon give a (edit)?

Another gripe is the incredible disregard for HDTV formatting by Verizon. I guess they didn't get the memo that it supposed to be broadcast in a 16 x 9 aspect ratio. At least Direct TV gets that one correct. Hey Verizon, wakeup - It's 2009!!

Last (edit) : I've owned a Vizio 37" LCD for two years; when I had Direct TV it was a no-brainer to get the correct remote control codes from them. With Verizon, I've been waiting 12 months and am forced to use two remotes because they haven't had the resources to get the frickin' codes from Vizio. BTW, that's a direct quote from Vizio's customer service!

(edit)

PS: I can spell.

0 Likes