Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

On Demand

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

On Demand

Message 1 of 3
(925 Views)

Why does it take so long for the shows to load? it's thursday at 9:20 and shows from SUNDAY are still not loaded... Comcast NEVER had this issue!!!! why is there such a lag with Verizon?!?!?

Why is the font of the menu so freaking small? even with perfect vision i have a hard time seeing it!!!

why can you not rewind and fast forward once you've seen that part of the show? i can understand not being able to skip the adds, whatever, but when you have already seen it why can't you rewind a few mins if you miss something? or be able to skip in 5 minute incraments? it always goes back to the begining of the show so if you have 5 mins left in the show and miss a word you have to sit through the whole hour again. it's a total waste of time and very frustrating!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: On Demand

Message 2 of 3
(922 Views)
Yeah I've been wondering where The Walking Dead season 5 opening episode is. It's pretty annoying that 4 days after it was on, its still not on demand. Anybody know why?
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: On Demand

Message 3 of 3
(897 Views)

Rewind is an option.  It's not often very fast, and I don't know if the 10 second backwards skip is enabled, but it is possible to rewind.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.