On Demand
tlhm
Why doesn't Verizon On Demand offer Mad Men from AMC?
0 Likes
Re: On Demand
dcshaky
Am I missing something here? How do I access premium channel on demand movies and content? When I go to on demand I get a few weak options.
0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3
When On Demand opens, go to the browse option and select the subscription folder.  All On Deman to which you subscribed should be available there, including trial HD areas for Cinemax, Starz and Sundance.
0 Likes
BeaulinL
I'm looking for Mad Men which is being advertised as being available on AMC On Demand -- where can I find this?
0 Likes
gms38
Did you ever get an answer as to how to access Mad Men On Demand?
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

This is the information that I was able to get regarding this series. I believe that AMC will not have VOD at this time.

Mad Men  (Series)
Callously competitive men and women work in an advertising agency in New ...
Callously competitive men and women work in an advertising agency in New York City in the 1960s where life centers around the powerful, creative director of the agency, a big ladies' man struggling to stay ahead of the times and his love life.

Cast: Jon Hamm, Vincent Kartheiser, Elisabeth Moss, January Jones, Christina Hendricks...

However you may go Fios TV and sign in and browse your area much quicker there are some other features on there as well.

Also by going there you will be able to see what's on TV and get cast.

Message Edited by Techman28 on 10-14-2008 08:42 AM
0 Likes