Only Fox News on Action & Entertainment package
fennelandvail

Why is Fox News the only cable news channel on the Action & Entertainment package.  The original channel lineup showed no cable news at all.  Why would they add Fox News. They should eliminate Fox or add CNN and MSNBC for balance.   Does Verizon have a stake in Fox News or are they politically motivated?   I find it biased and offensive to include only this one very devisive channel.  I'm considering dropping my TV package altogether rather than support a politcal corporate decision like this. 

0 Likes
Re: Only Fox News on Action & Entertainment package
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

FiOS may not have a choice.

Some of the content decisions are based on what the content provider puts in their contracts.

0 Likes
MrWarmth1

I just dropped my fios cable service and this is one of the reasons I did.  Having fox "news" and other tabloid type conservative leaning infotainment channels masquerading as the sole news networks for their "action and entertainment" package is definitely politically motivated by whomever is running the show.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes