Switch Account

Ordered a movie via my set top box (JOY); didn't get credited for full 1,599 MyRewards Points

Ordered a movie via my set top box (JOY); didn't get credited for full 1,599 MyRewards Points

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 4
(1,601 Views)

Just 200 points.  I was transferred to four different departments and got tired of that so I'm asking anyone on here if they can correct this error. I ordered the movie on Sunday.  

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Ordered a movie via my set top box (JOY); didn't get credited for full 1,599 MyRewards Points

Message 2 of 4
(1,592 Views)

Hi PaulContinuum,

Have you contacted the My Rewards+ support group at 1-866-948-2725 for assistance?

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Ordered a movie via my set top box (JOY); didn't get credited for full 1,599 MyRewards Points

Message 3 of 4
(1,584 Views)

From what I saw you get 50 pts for ordering and 200 for purchase.

Where did you see that you would get 1599 points (I assume for purchase)

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 4 of 4
(1,553 Views)

I think it is pretty obvious Paul has confused the COST of the movie in reward points (1,599) with what he would receive if he buys the movie in cash (200) or rents it in cash (50).

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.