PAC 12 network
Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

PAC 12 network is offered by your competition, and I would like verizon to add it to FIOS asap!

can you tell me when this will happen?

Re: PAC 12 network
xpginc
Enthusiast - Level 2

DISH NETWORK JUST ADDED PAC 12 NETWORK!!!

Now we have a choice cable or satellite, 

YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO MANY OF YOUR SUBSCRIBERS INCLUDING MYSELF!

Onigiriman
Enthusiast - Level 2
Cox Communication offers Pac12 Network in Northern VA. How do I discontinue Fios service? Please advise.
ShoreBuff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dish Network now carries the Pac 12 Network.  FIOS needs to add this quickly or I will be switching.

ShoreBuff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please add Pac 12 Network. Dish Network has now added it. I will want the Pac 12 Network soon or we will need to switch providers.

pac12fan
Enthusiast - Level 1

TWC also carries the PAC 12 Network. FIOS gives everyone the Big 10 Network???

Maybe it's time to drop FIOS.

Pac12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon, if you do not add PAC 12 network soon, I will be switching over to Time Warner!!

BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

No 2 USC, No 4 Oregon, No 22 UCLA and No 25 Arizona will all be on the Pac-12 Network over the next 2 weeks!  Time to add Pac-12 Networks, Verizon!

anime2461
Enthusiast - Level 3

Let's add the new Pac 12 network to FIOS.  If nothing else, provide this option to those of us in the regions covered by the Pacific 12 conference.  It makes more sense than giving us the Big Ten network.  I have not watched anything on the Big Ten network unless it involved a Pac 12 team. 

llrs
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband is a big college football fan, and since we are here in Calif., we want Verizon to find a way to provide its subscribers with the Pac-12 network, asap!!!