Re: PAC 12 network
LindaO1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add the PAC 12 to So Cal -- when will this be available???

PAC 12 Network
beattyknb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon needs to provide this network for us Southern California viewers.  Without it, we can no longer follow our local college teams.  I know of some subscribers who have left your service because of your FAILURE to meet our needs.  College football is very important to me, why isn't it for FIOS and Verizon?

I seccond that!

@anime2461 wrote:

Let's add the new Pac 12 network to FIOS.  If nothing else, provide this option to those of us in the regions covered by the Pacific 12 conference.  It makes more sense than giving us the Big Ten network.  I have not watched anything on the Big Ten network unless it involved a Pac 12 team. 

Ditto, ASAP Pac 12 Network!

@llrs wrote:

My husband is a big college football fan, and since we are here in Calif., we want Verizon to find a way to provide its subscribers with the Pac-12 network, asap!!!

Agree 100%

@Bruinboy wrote:

I get the Big10 network and the "Longhorn" on FIOS but not the Pac12? What's up? For your info the Big10 and "Longhorn" (whatever that is) don't play well here in SoCal! Let's get the Pac12 network signed up and dump the others.

Very well-stated.  Add my voice to this ?vote?

@sportsbigdave wrote:

I have been a faithful FIOS customer since service became available in our area. Are there any plans to add the Pac-12

Network to our schedule? It seems ridiculous to carry the big-10 but not our local college coverage. I know there are a 

lot of customers that are irate but gotta admit, your overall service outdoes any other. Will not drop your service but would

be extremely disappointed if you were to ignore requests from current and faithful customers.

We do not watch most channels....Only spiorts, a particular news channel, and not much else.  So, we pay for 100s of channels and time we do not use.  That's the way it is but S. Cal NEEDS PAC 12 Network.  That we would watch bigtime.

@Greg2600 wrote:

I can only assume that Verizon was willing to add PAC-12 to the west coast only, but PAC-12 is holding out for a national carriage.  This is not Verizon's fault.  They didn't opt to create a network to makes millions of dollars, some from viewers who will never watch the channel.

Pac 12
chainsawz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why does it seem that no one at Verizon can or is willing to answer the question. That question being when are they going to add the PAC 12 network! Dish has it, Time Warner has it. When is FIOS going to get with the program?

Re: PAC 12 Network
philalfred
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why avoid putting on the PAC-12 network in SoCal, yet offer the Big Ten Network?

Re: PAC 12 Network
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

This is the 3rd week in a row that a local Southern California team will be on the Pac-12 Network.  Why isn't this channel available for Southern California customers?  If Dish, Comcast, Time Warner & Cox can come to a deal, there is no reason Verizon shouldn't.  Get it done by Saturday morning!!!

PAC-12FAN

By the time Verizon adds the PAC 12 Network, they will have already  loss thousands of subscribers.  And we won't be back, since we will have signed long term contracts with either Dish or TWC.   Wake up Verizon and get the PAC 12 Network NOW!!!

0 Likes
MRPHIL2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was happy when Verizon FIOS was available in my area and have been very happy til now. WHERE IS THE PAC 12 NETWORK? When the BTN started it was made available no prob. Here on THE WEST COAST we watch USC, ucla, etc all in  the PAC 12 . TWC, DISH, are my other options, if need be. GET THE PAC 12 NETWORK please!!!!!!!

MATTBBB

Please ADD PAC 12 Network...if not added by beginning of basketball seasons I'll be canceling my service!!!

0 Likes
Micho
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why can we get the Pac 12 network?  Everybody wants all of the games, not just a limited selection.  How long do we have to wait before we switch to another provider?

chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

Well if you're a laker fan you wont have to wait long because it looks like verizon isn't going to carry laker basketball either.

0 Likes