Re: PAC 12 network
mattman3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not only are some of your competitors offering the Pac12 Network, other competitors who are not offering the network are providing various forms of "make-goods" in the form of discounts for not offering the network. Does Verizon plan on adding this network soon? Are you offering similar make good offers? This Saturday will mark the 3rd USC game that your Southern California customers will miss. Something needs to be done soon. 

0 Likes
foothillmike

Can you let your customers know, when or if at all, you will be adding the Pac 12 Network.  If you are not than we may have to find another provider that will.

0 Likes
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

#13 UCLA Basketball plays on Pac-12 Network tomorrow night!  USC Football plays Saturday afternoon!  When is this channel going to be added to your customers in Southern California?  You've already forced us to miss most of the football season, please don't force us to miss most of the basketball season too!  Please get this channel ASAP!

drg42
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, please add the Pac-12 Network!

0 Likes
PAC 12 network UPDATE
doc1949
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon folks, any additional info on when you will be adding the PAC 12 Network? College hoops are upon us and many games will be on this network! Also, if it is added make it a national channel not West Coast only. Many alums and fans of these colleges are all over the country. Thanks!

0 Likes
0man
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm a DirecTV customer for 15 years and I am trying to decide whether to switch to TW or FIOS now that basketball season is starting and we have lost over half the college football season.  I live in LA and would rather watch PAC12 over NFL since we have no home team to root for.  Unless FIOS picks up PAC12 soon, I easy choice will be TW since they have it all - UCLA, USC, Lakers & Clippers.

0 Likes
sidv2

Rats!!!  Left TW cause they couldn't come to terms with NFL network - only to find out after signing up NO PAC 12 on FIOS!!!   Man, that blows!!!Smiley Mad

0 Likes
Pac 12 network
maui46

When can I expect to see the Pac 12 Network?

0 Likes
ZRS

I would like Verizon FIOS to give me my Pac-12!  I have the Big-10 Network but I live on the West Coast....how much sense does that make?  Please get it together Verizon and give us the Pac-12 Network.  Please or else it is back to TWC!

0 Likes
When can I expect to get the PAC-12 Network. Been waiting too long.
maui46

0 Likes