Re: When can I expect to get the PAC-12 Network. Been waiting too long.
Corpus
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is ridiculous. College basketball season is underway already. Tonight, Southern California FiOS members like me can tune into BYU vs. UT San Antonio on BYUtv, Morehead State vs. Kentucky on FCS Atlantic or UNC Wilmington vs. Purdue on Big 10 Network... but we can't watch UCLA vs. Cal Poly on the Pac-12 Network this Sunday.

Time Warner Sportsnet launched on October 1st and was added in less than a month. Pac 12 Networks launched in August and there has been no action. The entire football season was lost and now basketball season is underway.

Come on... add the Pac-12 Network already. I'd trade it for the Big 10 Network straight up.

Pac-12 sports network
Marv11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Get off your duff and sign up with Pac-12 !!! I've been told it would involve an increase in TV charges - OK - so sign up and charge us. We are sports fans and willing to pay a bit more to see our favorite teams. Toss out the Big 10 - who cares !!

0 Likes
Re: Pac-12 sports network
n4591378
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't believe that Verizon can't get the PAC-12 network up and running!  I spend so much money on Verizon that I expect much better service than this!  Come on!!  Do something!!  How many subscribers are you going to lose?  SOCAL people are sports fans!! 

charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

SOCAL people are terrible fans.  That's why the NFL isn't there. 

On a sunny day, they would rather sit in the backyard or drive to the beach, dude.

0 Likes
Re: PAC 12 network
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sure would be nice for Verizon to add this channel to it's lineup.  It would suit the West Coast Customers much more then the Big 10 network or Texas Longhorn network that are on now.  The football season has come and gone and the Basketball season should be exciting since the Pac 12 has really good teams this year.

Hey Verizon you stepped up to the plate or won the Jump Ball on TWC sport network before the Laker season started and we appreciate your efforts doing that.  Now don't throw the ball away just drive down the key and dish off the Pac 12 network to your loyal customers

Hanging in the lane waiting for a pass

Danny Mac

0 Likes
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Get a DVR Charlie and a new set of drum sticks cause the Stones are old!

0 Likes
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

Any news on this front? 

When March Madness gets here, eight games of the PAC 12 tournament are only going to be shown on the PAC 12 network.  That's a pretty big deal for thoseof us who care about such things.

Re: PAC 12 network
eastcoastbias
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come on Verizon, enough is enough.  We've lost an entire football season and now the basketball season is winding down and still no Pac 12 network.  Why should West Coast sports fans suffer?  Well, at least we get to watch the Big 10 network (insert sarcasm emoticon here).  Don't make me go back to Time Warner please!

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Since only about 7 people want the channel, I don't see it happening.

0 Likes
doc1949
Enthusiast - Level 3

charliewatts, it sounds like you are not a college sports fan! A lot more than 7 people want this channel, check messages from last summer when channel first started. If Verizon wants to be competitive, they need to add this channel and in HD not SD. Most cable companies have added the PAC 12 network, even Comcast!

0 Likes