Pac 2. Etwork
GTS12
Enthusiast - Level 1
PLEASE, add Pac-12 Network. PLEASE!!!
Re: PAC 12 network
jdadds
Fios is falling way behind its competitors. Don't know why they can't step up and add the pac12 network
0 Likes
jdadds
What is Ben Grad's email.
0 Likes
MissBV
Enthusiast - Level 1
Come on Verizon. Please, this is so painful! You've added Fox Sports 1 and 2, so time to get it done with PAC 12. Your customers want this!!!!
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

They didn't exactly add FOX Sports 1 &2.  Instead Fox renamed two existing channels and Verizon continued to carry them.

eastcoastbias
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the reply from Ben Grad to my email...

{edited for privacy}

I'm not going to post his email on a public forum as the mods will delete it anyway but it's not hard to find on Google.  I don't understand how an inferior product like cable can carry this network and FIOS can't.  So frustrating... 

0 Likes
fredrinaldi
Enthusiast - Level 1

what are the channels for Fox 1& 2 ?

0 Likes
mitchellaustin

As a UCLA graduate and recent California transplant to DC, please add the Pac-12 Networks!

Thank you!

0 Likes
kjoregon
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are fast approaching the start of another college football season with no Pac 12 Network.  It would be nice to at least get a response from Fios to understand if they are working on an agreement at all or if we should look elsewhere for our service.

SDBuff1
Enthusiast - Level 3

You guys would be better off just ditching Fios. I loved Fios and my alternative is Cox. But Cox just rolled out their 6 tuner DVR and their UI is just as good as well. My internet is just as fast and I am paying about 40 dollars less for the same packages. Cox offers everything Fios does and more. 

Verizon has lost a customer for life here in Los Angeles. Switched my Cell service out as well. Unconscioable they got a deal done for the Longhorn Network that is just for the Unviersity of Texas? Screw Fios.