PAC 12
enough1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add PAC 12 Network or I will change services after my contract is expired.  You offer Big 10 Network and the Longhorn Channel, why not PAC 12? Time Warner and DirectTV offer PAC 12 - now its your turn.

Re: PAC 12 network
enough1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will leave FIOS if PAC 12 is not available this year.

hepsubah
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will leave FIOS if we don't get this resoved - Figure something else - I'll pay a little bit extra, provided you stop charging me for quality programming that I don't need like Honey-BoBo or tht Kardahsings

Cairnman
Enthusiast - Level 1

VERY disappointed that I've signed recently for another two years of FIOS (and at the most expensive plan, at that)...and still no Pac-12 Network. It's amazing the crap programming and channels that are "provided", and that have little to no appeal at all, while channels that might be of interest to those in this region go ignored. How can FIOS provide inane programming like Honey Boo Boo, "Real" Housewives, any number of foreign language channels, 500 channels of movies nobody wants to watch and won't give me what I'd like to see? Rest assured, if Verizon doesn't get this fixed soon, I'll be jumping ship as soon as humanly possible, and might consider going to the most basic plan so I can afford another provider that knows what the market wants. Sickening. Oh, and the USC/Hawaii game is on the CBS Sports Network tonight...IN Standard Definition? **bleep**, Verizon? SD looks pretty crappy on a 55" TV. Get you act together! Steamed...

redfox5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'll likely drop Vios and switch to another carrier if Verizon does carry PAC 12 networks by October.  I for one would be willing to pay a premium for the service

mcmazyad
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon Fios,

Do you care about your customer???? If yes whey you have not added the PAC 12 yet? 

If no... I'm saying goodby to you in 2 months and will never com back. 

HBeachboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's happening is that Verizon as well as DirecTV wants to charge for the PAC12 Network in one way or another. The PAC12 Network wants it offered at no additional charge. This was the deal accepted by the service providers that are already on board with them. Why would the PAC12 give greedy-**bleep** latecomers like Verizon a better deal than the services that cooperatively partnered with the PAC12 from the beginning?

0 Likes
HBeachboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

BTW... the Verizon exec involved with PAC12 negoiations is Patrick {edited for privacy}

hooprat2040
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no movement on Pac-12 Network?! C'mon Man!

dlbbowl11

Why does Verizon Fios carry the NEW YORK YANKEES network but not the PAC 12.  This is crazy. If you don't want to raise our rates to carry the pac 12 then dump the Yankees and carry your local teams network. Must be a former New Yorker who thinks the Yankees are more important than the Local college division.

This is the second year I will not be able to watch the Bruins.

If you don't correct this soon I will switch to another Provider who cares about our local area teams more then the midwest and the Eastern teams.

Typical east coast thinking people to want to watch teams we can't even stand more than the local ones.

0 Likes