Re: PAC 12 network
StanfordinDC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just moved to D.C., Signed up for FIOS, and no Pac-12 Network.  This sucks.  I am ready to go to Comcast as insane as that sounds and I really hate their service.

What is the hold-up on getting the Pac-12 Network?

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

$$$.

Pac-12 Network
Duckdude1
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE add the Pac-12 Network to the Fios network.  I'm very surprised and disappointed that Verizon hasn't done this already.   What's the holdup?

Thanks!

Duckdude1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm with you, StanfordinDC.  I'm a Duck fan, and........was shocked to find that I can't access tonight's UO-Cal game on the Pac-12 network.  What's the point of having the Pac-12 network if customers can't watch it?   I'm also additionally disappointed that Verizon doesn't anwer these questions, but, just let's customers talk about it themselves.  What good does that do?

Nov. 7 is the "big date".   Good Luck!   May the visiting team win!

I can't understand why Verizon won't arrange for access.  They have plenty of pay for view channels(if $$$$$ is the problem).......so, IF that's the problem, why not at least allow pay for view access?   Doesn't make sense to me.  And......I've already written to Verizon, and.....they redirected me here.   Don't see what that accomplishes!  

C'mon Verizon!  Get with it!  Be responsive to your customers!

Pac 12 Network
callerdale
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot understand why we have to watch football from everywhere EXCEPT PAC 12!

Please add Pac 12 network to our programming in 91345

Re: Pac 12 Network
ronnie423
Enthusiast - Level 3

hi everyone that pac 12 network going be off the air very soon and fox sports has agree to take over all the pac 12-games is on fox sports fox sports 1 and 2  pac 12 conference has agree to do this inc espn networks pac 12 network wasonly on for money reason  now pac 12 -conference  is doing away network as of thisapril all the basketball games back on fox sports 1 and football is back on too doing away network very soon plz check with fox sports1 and espn all the pac 12 games is back on fox sports and espn starting now ok no nore pac12- network ok thank you very much

Re: Pac 12 Network
greinstein
Enthusiast - Level 3

@ronnie42 wrote:

hi everyone that pac 12 network going be off the air very soon and fox sports has agree to take over all the pac 12-games is on fox sports fox sports 1 and 2  pac 12 conference has agree to do this inc espn networks pac 12 network wasonly on for money reason  now pac 12 -conference  is doing away network as of thisapril all the basketball games back on fox sports 1 and football is back on too doing away network very soon plz check with fox sports1 and espn all the pac 12 games is back on fox sports and espn starting now ok no nore pac12- network ok thank you very much

That is only internationally. Unfortunately for us FIOS subscribers, no Pac 12 network for us yet.  Verizon, please get on the ball.

http://www.pacifictakes.com/pac-12-networks/2013/10/3/4801084/pac-12-fox-international

InternNickyFlo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon Fios,

I will leave Verizon if you do not work out a deal with the Pac-12 by the end of this football year. 

Meeskas
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why doesn't someone from Verizon ever answer the question:  When will they over the PAC 12 network?

Pac-12 Network
budman13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in southern California and enjoy pac-12 football (USC&UCLA) and would like to know why Verizon fios can't offer this network.

0 Likes