Re: Pac-12 Network
PJL
Master - Level 3

@budman13 wrote:

I live in southern California and enjoy pac-12 football (USC&UCLA) and would like to know why Verizon fios can't offer this network.

If they do, I hope they charge extra for it -- I don't want to pay for yet another sports channel in the "regional sports" surcharge or in the pakcage to which I subscribe.

0 Likes
sidv2

I signed up last year right before football season, so I've now missed 2 football seasons and in the process of missing 2 basketball seasons.  Good news is contract is up right before football season next year, so I'll sign up with one of the carriers who have it.  Verizon is never going to get PAC 12.  Adios Verizon!!! Smiley Tongue

0 Likes
SDBuff1
Enthusiast - Level 3

@PJL wrote:
If they do, I hope they charge extra for it -- I don't want to pay for yet another sports channel in the "regional sports" surcharge or in the pakcage to which I subscribe.

PAC 12 Network isn't like ESPN or TWC Los Angeles Lakers -- it would cost Verizon maybe ~15 cents a subscriber considering their rather small footprint in PAC territoties. They are paying more for the Longhorn Network which is just the University of Texas than they would for the PAC Network which is 12 schools of which there are plenty of alumni in Los Angeles, not just UCLA and USC. 

Verizon has proven they don't care about the West Coast. No PAC fan should subscribe. Not when TWC, Cox and Dish are all available.

Re: PAC 12 network
tmancak
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the fact that  can't watch the PAC12 network!

I will move my phone,tv and internet service to a PAC12 provider when my contract expires.

VeryfrustratingandIwillpasstofriendsnottouseVerizoniftheywishto          havePAC12

ronnie423
Enthusiast - Level 3

verizon isnt getting the pac12 network is on fox sports 1 and been on espn  for many years  ok the pac 12 network  is going off the air soon pac -12 comming back on fox sports 1 very soon  and on espn go to fox sports 1 and espn pac 12 ok thank you very much

0 Likes
TaxDawg82
Enthusiast - Level 3
Those wanting a deal should ask the PAC-12 and not verizon to get the deal done.

I don't want my bill increased anymore due to sports channels that I could not care less about
0 Likes
PAC 12 Network
beattyknb
Enthusiast - Level 2

All I want for Christmas is the PAC 12 Network.  I am willing to pay for it as a premium channel.....Just let me have it!

0 Likes
PAC 12 Network
waltham1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why are we still waiting to get the PAC 12 Network???

We get the BTN but not he regional PAC 12.

Let us know if you are in negotiations.

I will probably switch back to Time Warner if there is no resolution of this problem

DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well It's been 17 pages of comments from dedicated subscribers like myself who has had a contract for almost 2 years and it will be coming up for renewal in March.  I cannot believe going back to Sept 2012 of comments and Verizon FIOS hasn't even addressed the problem.  I echoed the statements by other subscribers in Big 10 and Longhorn Networks on my West Coast Feed!  Fine for other parts of the country but the PAC 12 has a lot of fans here out WEST.  So I see Time Warner Cable is merging with Comcast and I'm going to check out the prices and the programming and see if it comparable to Verizon FIOS.  I love Verizon but this has been to long to not put on the PAC 12 network on our channel lineup.  C'mon at least give us a hint WHY?

highlights

Why do you have BTN and Texas networks for the west coast.  Pac 12 is what we westcoasters want not BTN particularly not Texas.  Cox has Pac 12.  DISH has Pac 12. I'm considering moving to one of these providers before football season begins  Since I already have DISH on my RV I will most likely move to DISH.  My family, who are California natives, are planning to move to one of these providers or Time Warner (San Francisco).

In general you have lots of junk on Verizon FIOS that we don't want, just remove some of these and provide the  Western US college sports channel. Keep in mind the following, the Pac 12 covers major univerisy sport programs in California (four universities), Oregon (two universities), Washington (two unversities), Utah and Colorado.

0 Likes