In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I get the Big10 network and the "Longhorn" on FIOS but not the Pac12? What's up? For your info the Big10 and "Longhorn" (whatever that is) don't play well here in SoCal! Let's get the Pac12 network signed up and dump the others.
I have been a faithful FIOS customer since service became available in our area. Are there any plans to add the Pac-12
Network to our schedule? It seems ridiculous to carry the big-10 but not our local college coverage. I know there are a
lot of customers that are irate but gotta admit, your overall service outdoes any other. Will not drop your service but would
be extremely disappointed if you were to ignore requests from current and faithful customers.
This coming Saturday, the PAC 12 network will be carrying Cal-Southern Cal and Utah-Arizona State.
Both of these would be great games that I could see if I switched to Cox Cable or another service provider, but I can't see on FIOS.
I switched to Fios some years ago because the local cable provider had service problems. Until now, the total Verizon package of cell phone, land line, TV and computer will probably have to be reduced - my local cable provider has been acquired and it's reported that they are pretty good now - and guess what, they carry PAC 12 Network.
Note - over 70% of PAC 12 basketball games will be exclusively on PAC 12 network..
Time to vote with your feet people - it is the only thing a corporate lump pays attention to.
I can only assume that Verizon was willing to add PAC-12 to the west coast only, but PAC-12 is holding out for a national carriage. This is not Verizon's fault. They didn't opt to create a network to makes millions of dollars, some from viewers who will never watch the channel.