PAC12 programming on fiostv
steven113
Contributor - Level 3

bring PAC12 teams to fios tv in NYC please!!! avaiable for cable providers in august

New PAC-12 Sports Channel
Ondigas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Read where the Pac-12 Sports Channel is negotiations with Verizon. Any status? The channel starts up August 15th, 2012. Can't wait!!!

Re: New PAC-12 Sports Channel
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

Please add both the national network and the Pac 12 Los Angeles network for your southern California customers.  Thank you.

Let them know you want it by petitioning this site!!!! http://www.pac-12.org/p12n.aspx

Re: PAC12 programming on fiostv
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

Let them know you want it by petitioning this site!!!  http://www.pac-12.org/p12n.aspx

peerles22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pac-12 Alumni are prominant on the east coast, specifically in New York and New Jersey. If Verizon Fios does not carry the network and its local affiliates. I and many others will be forced to cancel our subscriptions and go with Time Warner/Comcast etc. Its a shame because I love Fios. But as a die hard pac 12 fan, this network is my priority.

This network has just as much significance (if not more) to this area as the Big 10 network.

Any news in negotiating a deal?

godawgs1

I agree with the comments about Pac 12 fans on the east coast. I am a die hard UW fan living in Florida. There are several of us that get together and watch the football games every year. I have been able to watch every game on Fios for the past two years. I also hope that Fios is working on a deal to offer the Pac 12 Network. I will also be looking into switching back to Bright House or Comcast if Fios does not offer the Pac 12 Network before the first game.

0 Likes
godawgs1

Fios needs to offer the Pac 12 Network in Florida. There are several Pac 12 fans in Florida!

0 Likes
TonySC28
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add the Pac - 12 Network to the FiOS Sports Package in Maryland.

The Verizion FiOS Product is superior to Comcast. I would never consider Comcast but Comcast offers the Pac 12 Network as a part of their TV package in Maryland.

We are a Verizon FiOS family, please add the Pac 12 Network to FiOS TV Programming in Maryland.

0 Likes
TonySC28
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add the Pac-12 Network to the FiOS TV Programming on the East Coast (Maryland).

0 Likes
Add Pac-12 Network
jonezin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pac-12 Network launches in Agust 2012, please add to the channel lineup. All the other cable providers are offering it.