Re: Add Pac-12 Network
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thats a great idea! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

Football season starts in less than 2 weeks?  Where are you at in adding the Pac-12 Networks?  Particularly your southern california customers should be recieving the Pac-12 Los Angeles Network as soon as possible!  USC and UCLA will  be airing many of their football and basketball games on this channel...

BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

Here is the link the idea exchange that you can vote for the Pac-12 Network (not that Verizon cares given the BBC debacle): http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/PAC-12-Network-Launching-August-2012-FIOS...

New channel offering
tippycanoe1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to suggest the addition of the new Pac-12 channels so that the West Coast can view their pertinent sports

Re: PAC12 programming on fiostv
ohogain
Enthusiast - Level 1

If Verizon does not add Pac-12 Networks, we will move to the first carrier in our area that does. We are on FIOS month-to-month and I deferred renewing at the higher internet speed until FIOS carries the Pac-12 Network so I can leave at any time.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend
Vote here!

Channel Requests

To quote BeckyS_VZ's Sticky post at the top of this Forum.

Admin Emeritus

"

I am seeing a lot of channel requests (or reviving of old threads with channel requests) on this forum. PLEASE find the request on the Idea Exchange and vote there instead of starting a new thread here. If you don't see the channel you want after searching the Idea Exchange, then you are welcome to open a new suggestion.

The product managers are reading the Idea Exchange and if you want their attention then VOTE there. Thank you.

"

A link to the TV Content Ideas, where you can search for previously requested content, and then Vote. Or post your own request. Duplicating content requests over and over only adds clutter to this forum. Vote for the content you wish to see. Now if you wish to discuss programming content viewed, I would say this is a good place. But remember Verizin is not responsible for the providers content.

"The product managers are reading the Idea Exchange and if you want their attention then VOTE there. Thank you."

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/idb-p/ideas/label-name/fios%20tv%20conte....

0 Likes
thebigdawg57

I am currently a DirecTV subscriber but have previously been a FIOS TV subscriber.  Whomever adds the Pac-12 network first will have my service for the next several years, if not forever.  If neither of you add it, I will be forced to (unfortunately) go to Time Warner Cable.  Please, please, add!  Thanks.

0 Likes
Mac2d4
Enthusiast - Level 2

This needs to happen in LA now it's a PAC 12 state 

0 Likes
Verizon needs to add the PAC 12 networks.
Mac2d4
Enthusiast - Level 2

This needs to happesee specially being in a pac12 city like Los angeles

Please add PAC 12 channel for college football programming
Tankerkev
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey, there's a new PAC-12 channel much like the Longhorn Channel added last year. This PAC-12 channel should be part of the Sports Extreme package so we can watch those west coast games finally!

Thanks