Re: Please add PAC 12 channel for college football programming
Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree but Verizon seems to be ignoring us and others that have requested the PAC 12 addition. Time Warner and COX are showing football etal that are not available anywhere else, but I have had no luck getting a positive response from anyone at Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon needs to add the PAC 12 networks.
Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree and hope Verizon listens soon because there are games comming up that are not available anywhere else.

0 Likes
Re: New PAC-12 Sports Channel
Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree, but nobody at Verizon seems to be listening. I tried many methods and have yet to get a positive result. There are many games comming up that are only available on the PAC 12 network and Time Warner and COX offer the PAC 12 Network and their divisions, so what do we do?

0 Likes
Re: Add Pac-12 Network
Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is now September and still no PAC 12 Network on Verizon. I get no response from my requests also.

0 Likes
Re: Add Pac-12 Network
Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here it is September, first games have been played and no PAC 12 Network on Verizon FIOS. I guess they are not listening and/or do not care.

0 Likes
Re: New PAC-12 Sports Channel
Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree. Did you get an answer to your question? I also wonder what is going on, if anything.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon needs to add the PAC 12 networks.
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

This is NOT just a specialty channel of interest only to the left coast - the PAC 12 plays non-conference games againt people from other parts of the country.

For example, this weekend, the PAC 12 plays non-conference games against Duke and Oklahoma State.  Oklahoma State is the #16 team in the country and this game is of national interest.  Duke - while obviously not a national power - is of interest to fans in the ACC region (where FIOS has a strong presence).

In my area, your chief competitor is Cox and Cox offers this channel.  There's very little that would make me want to switch back to Cox, but they offer this channel and they offer CBS College Sports in HD ... two glaring deficiencies for the football fan FIOSers.

0 Likes
Re: PAC12 programming on fiostv
sptsfn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Time to add Pac-12 programming for those of us who follow west coast teams. 

xpginc
Enthusiast - Level 2

DISH NETWORK JUST ADDED PAC 12 NETWORK!!!

Now we have a choice cable or satellite, 

YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO MANY OF YOUR SUBSCRIBERS INCLUDING MYSELF!

0 Likes
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

Week three of the college football season is coming up and still no PAC 12 Network.  This week, they are carrying Houston @ UCLA.  Houston was last year's cinderella team and UCLA is an exciting young team fresh off of an upset of Nebraska.  I'd love to be able to watch this game after Notre Dame-Michigan State ends ... there isn't really anything else worth watching among the late games ... but I can't see it on FIOS.

And in week four, Cal-Southern Cal will be on the PAC 12 Network.

Hello Verizon - are you listening?  This is a huge hole in your offering.