PETITION TO ADD BIG TEN NETWORK SPILLOVER CHANNELS TO FIOS
Tmac83

I don't actually know if anyone looks at these boards from Verizon but it is worth a try.

If you would like to Verizon to add the BIG TEN NETWORK SPILLOVER CHANNELS please leave a message here. Big Ten fans recognize that it is important to have all the Big Ten Football games available in all Big Ten states, for fans of different Big Ten teams live all over Big Ten Country. Second, when Verizon provides a channel to its customers it should provide all programming available from that channel and not just a portion. Further, it undermines the purpose of having the Big Ten Network if Verizon is unwilling to broadcast Big Ten games in teams' home states. For example broadcasting the Penn State game in ALL of PA, instead of broadcasting the Ohio State game in all networks.  

Please add the BTN spillover channels to the FIOS network. 

0 Likes
Re: PETITION TO ADD BIG TEN NETWORK SPILLOVER CHANNELS TO FIOS
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

I agree and sign your petition, but unfortunately this forum is probably not the right place since it is a peer-to-peer forum and not a company forum.

You could try posting HERE

The link above is to a forum that is answered by Verizon although they typically deal with technical problems not programming issues.

0 Likes
Re: PETITION TO ADD BIG TEN NETWORK SPILLOVER CHANNELS TO FIOS
ML
I agree and sign your petition.
0 Likes
re: PETITION TO ADD BIG TEN NETWORK SPILLOVER CHANNELS TO FIOS
bitguru

I agree that it would be nice to have the BTN spillover channels, as Dish and DirecTV do. I had assumed FIOS would.

It might be a bit premature for me to sign, though, as my FIOS region (northern VA) doesn't even have BTN yet. Hopefully soon.

0 Likes
Re: re: PETITION TO ADD BIG TEN NETWORK SPILLOVER CHANNELS TO FIOS
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2
Add me to the list as well! 
0 Likes
clearpix
Sign me up as well!  Even though the better teams (Buckeyes!) usually get the national coverage!  Anyone catch Michigan's first loss of year to Utah?  Ouch!
0 Likes
Tmac83
bump
0 Likes