Decades
Bossygirl1

Please Verizon Fios. Bring back this channel. It has a lot to offer to the public and real interesting topics

0 Likes
Re: Decades
Star21

Please bring back Decades to Verizon Fios. At least Comcast listens to its subscribers and brought it back.

0 Likes
Re: PLEASE, BRING BACK DECADES!
NiceBeachDay

I wrote out to the engineer at WFMZ that handles WDPN. Apparently, Fios does not want to carry Decades, while WFMZ has tried to get it carried.

But, it's not limited to Decades, as Fios doesn't offer LIGHTtv from WTXF, and Grit from WDPN. 

FIOS has to offer the primary channel from WDPN which is MeTV, but it doesn't have to offer all the sub channels.

Comcast has Decades but apparently it doesn't have getTV.

I like them all - at least the ones with classic tv.

I tried watching Justice Network and it was murder focused shows. Awful programming yet Fios has this subchannel. The content was just about as negative as scenes of people getting stabbed.

0 Likes
NiceBeachDay

I wanted to add that I got a rooftop antenna installed and get all of the subchannels. It works out well with the Amazon Recast DVR. I highly recommend this option.

0 Likes
Please add DECADES TV (Washington, DC / WRZB Over the air 31.5) to Washington area channel lineups
Nebine

Please add DECADES TV (Washington, DC / WRZB Over the air 31.5) to Washington area channel lineups. They show some terrific old TV shows. 

I subscribe in Montgomery County, MD. 

Thank you 

0 Likes
Re: Please add DECADES TV (Washington, DC / WRZB Over the air 31.5) to Washington area channel lineu
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try reaching out to the local station that carries. They may be under must carry rule and would need to request it from Verizon

oldtimeviewer

Great station for "my crowd" so please return it to the airways, FIOS

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is there a local OTA station that carries it?

If not, then Verizon can't carry it as it is not a cable station.

bring back decades channel
me561

fios had decades previously, and obviously there is a big fan base, i just don’t get it

0 Likes
Re: bring back decades channel
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go here to see if there is a station in your area that carries it.

https://www.decades.com/wheretowatch/

If no local channels, then FiOS won't carry.

It is possible that the local channel in your area that did carry it has dropped it.