Re: PLEASE, BRING BACK DECADES!
LisaMarie1967

Please Bring back Decades!! So many of us loved it! Watched Dean Martin Roast, I love Lucy Etc! Please Bring it back!!

0 Likes
JAC151

I believe that VERIZON should carry all available channels. Why does this company continually make the arbitrary decision to pull channels in the first place? Is it politics; ratings, or are they just mean and inconsiderate?

Every subscriber should have the right to view all Channels and that is the service that Verizon should be happy to provide.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Decades is a sub channel to over the air stations.

They are not carried on just cable companies.

Is Decades carried by a local over the air station near you?

If not, then Verizon is not able to carry it.

Re: Channels Request
Nowhereman1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please bring back Decades TV and Folk TV. I SEE Folk has said on their facebook page they’re willing to come back to Fios for no charge so why not?

brooklyngal773
Enthusiast - Level 2

In NYC, Decades IS carried by a local OTA station, so I’m not sure why FiOS doesn’t carry it. 

On Decades’ site, it says that it’s coming soon, and to check back for a channel number. Problem is that they’ve been saying this for at least a year. 

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon and the host station (decades is a sub channel) have to come to a carriage agreement.

Have you reached out to the main station for their take?

BREAKING NEWS
ronnie423
Enthusiast - Level 3

DECADES IS COMMING BACK TO FIOS TV CHANNEL 482 PLEASE LET ME KNOW 

Cornelius2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I    LOVE    Decades and watch it all the time.   I am so disappointed it's not on Verizon.

Please find a way to bring it back.   Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: BREAKING NEWS
Nowhereman1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really? When?

0 Likes
emobxny

Decades is back on FIOS in NYC. It's on channel 496. IT'S ABOUT TIME..!! THANK YOU..!!

0 Likes