Pacquiao - Margarito - Cannot Order PPV, No One Answering Phone?!?!?
donnniegoat

I am trying to order this fight and it is saying that i am not authorized???  and nobody is available to call at Verizon????  this is a nightmare, there has to be some way to contact them - i just want to give you people MONEY!!

0 Likes
Re: Pacquiao - Margarito - Cannot Order PPV, No One Answering Phone?!?!?
jmcgui3

I'm having the same problem.  This is very unsatisfactory.

0 Likes
ScottM
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am not interested in fight, but lost VOD again early this evening.   I waited on phone for 30 minutes before hanging up.

Also I have been trying to get a paper bill for months.  Can’t be done.   Horrible customer service.

0 Likes
donnniegoat

This never got resolved and was a real shame.  As awful as Time Warner was, at least they answered the phone in situations like this.  Really a shame.  I'd note no response by Verizon, either - the Siesta continues.

0 Likes
donnniegoat

Still no response - I would like to get this issue resolved here so:  (1) others don't have this problem going forward; and (2) I don't end up in the same situation for Pacquiao - Mayweather.  Is there anybody out there?

0 Likes
vod not connectnihg
cindity

0 Likes
Re: vod not connectnihg
tzzmnndvl
Enthusiast - Level 3

i know this is an old post but for others that may want an answer as well, if outside of the normal realm of billing hours, you can always give the after hours video department a call at 800-553-0228. they are also able to help out with some billing issues as well if you aren't able to call for whatever reason during the day

0 Likes