Pittsburgh PA Channel Lineup Changes Find them yourself :smileymad:
Gene

Lets change your channel lineup and maybe a few months later mail out a lineup.  It's not like you made this decision overnight

Wait with the wonderful world of internet I can go download a lineup there. WRONG   Smiley Sad OK call tech support they will

be able to help WRONG.  Yes we know of your problem sorry we will mail out something sometime soon or just go to your

TV Guide on your TV  YA Sure I use my time to search 800 channels because you people DROPPED THE BALL ! !

Sorry have a nice day.

Yet be 24 hours late paying your bill and they want to cancel your package and charge you more than they already rip you off for. 

0 Likes
Re: Pittsburgh PA Channel Lineup Changes Find them yourself :smileymad:
vinnie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am also in the Pittsburgh market, and they did snail-mail me the new channel lineup in early to mid-July with an expected change date of August first. I did notice that the online channel lineup, which says it's the most accurate source, still has the old lineup! Speaking of the new line-up, what's up with all the four-digit channels? They appear to be duplicates.

But what I REALLY want to know is when are we getting FSN Pittsburgh in HD?!?!?! I'm guessing they won't turn it on at least until the Pirates season is over (and frankly who cares about them), but I need it in time for the Pens!!!

Message Edited by vinnie on 08-16-2008 08:04 PM
0 Likes
Eric_from_Pitts1

The 4 digit channels are the Spanish channels.  They used to be in the 500's.

My question is why aren't all the HD channels that were suposed to be added, added?

Oh, and get rid of all the "X" listings cluttering up the guide.  If it aint where it was, I'll find it!

0 Likes
vinnie
Enthusiast - Level 3
Good call about the four-digit channels Eric! BTW, Verizon HAS posted the new channel linelup online -- it's in a PDF. Go to the channel lineup page and look at the column in the lower-right for a list of the updated channel lineups for your system.
0 Likes
Gene

You can put verizon in the same category as all other cable and dish networks. Throw you the bone tell you how great thou art

then {please keep your posts courteous}. Where you going to go they have you locked in I  Smiley Mad

Message Edited by CharlotteS on 08-19-2008 11:57 PM
0 Likes