quick menu

Please Include More Spanish-Language Channels

Please Include More Spanish-Language Channels

Highlighted
Contributor WilmaF
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,273 Views)

Hello, I'm not sure that this is the right place for this message as the Idea Exchange board is down, but this is not really a specific channel request. We just ordered the Verizon FiOS Select HD channel package and cannot really find any Spanish-Language channels anymore. We have just been told that not even Univision is included in this package, but that we should have Telemundo (which I didn't happen to notice listed in the channel package lineup online). We don't expect great variety in the basic and smallest channel packages you have, but in the year 2015, most homes are multi-language and we would like AT LEAST one to two strong, go-to Spanish-Language channels with decent programming as the basic standard. Please consider adding this to your basic channel packages and not withholding it as a premium addition to the basic packages. Thank You.

Sincerely,

{edited for privacy}

3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(1,231 Views)

@WilmaF wrote:

Hello, I'm not sure that this is the right place for this message as the Idea Exchange board is down, but this is not really a specific channel request. We just ordered the Verizon FiOS Select HD channel package and cannot really find any Spanish-Language channels anymore. We have just been told that not even Univision is included in this package, but that we should have Telemundo (which I didn't happen to notice listed in the channel package lineup online). We don't expect great variety in the basic and smallest channel packages you have, but in the year 2015, most homes are multi-language and we would like AT LEAST one to two strong, go-to Spanish-Language channels with decent programming as the basic standard. Please consider adding this to your basic channel packages and not withholding it as a premium addition to the basic packages. Thank You.

Sincerely,

{edited for privacy}

You are subscribing to Verizon's lowest tier, you aren't going to ever get more than a token few spanish channels and that is not going to change. You should be subscribing to FiOS TV Mundo or the Spanish Language Package.

Copper Contributor ike71
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(1,209 Views)

Yes, what the USA needs.......more Third World programming.

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 4 of 4
(1,153 Views)

i just received an offer from verizon to get the spanish channels for $7.99 a month ,But i'm on the extreme package,or you may have to go up to a higher tier,I live in southern california and we have a lot of spanish  channels in our local channels out of los angeles ,So it may also depend on where you live.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios